Introduction to the Court & Senate

Alazdê Exion

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Alfhildson Erling

Introduction to the Court & Senate

Post by Alfhildson Erling »

Honourable members of the Courts and Senate.

I've have recently been requested that I make a formal introduction of myself following my recent nomination to become a member of the senate via the Courts of Justice please see as below;

My name is Alfhildson Erling, my family has served the Crown of Normark since its inception over 1200 years ago. I have returned to the ancestral land of my birth so that I can continue this service and in turn help represent the people of Normark within the senate of the Union. In part I believe that not only can I serve my own people but serve the people of Elywnn as a hardworking senator.

I have spent many years travelling across Mircas as part of a successful Nova English Private Military Contracting firm. This has enabled me to experience not only conflict in other lands but culture, history and politics. Thus I believe that I can bring something different to the Union and strive to help make it the global power that it deserves to be.

If either the house or the courts wish to question me then please do.

Thank you for your time.

Glory to Normark!

Glory to Elywnn!

Emir of Raspur

Re: Introduction to the Court & Senate

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Mr Erling,

Thank you for making your statement for the consideration of the Senate. I shall convey your remarks to them and return with any questions they may wish to pose you. I trust you will not be inconvenienced unduly by remaining here in the interim. I understand the staff canteen of the Court of Justice does some excellent bacon rolls.

Tarjei Einhornsson

Post by Tarjei Einhornsson »

Indeed, Herr Erling is a true son of Normark, as was his father. His father and my father worked closely in the days of the Grand Kingdom, as Alfhild the Elder was Count of Nordskogen - a fiefdom of what now makes up Nordstat when it was known as the Archduchy of Nordfjell. Their house dates back to the Grand Kingdom period, when my own ancestor, Grand King Gunnmundr became the first to bear the title Grand King after the 30-Years War with the Earldoms to our east and the Livlanders to the south. The House of Erling was instrumental in the victory of that war, which saw the Earldoms and Livlandia integrated into the realm.

For their service, the family of Erling was granted the status of being a Noble House. Since then, they have been a most noble and loyal house, even to the last days of the Grand Kingdom, when civil war ravaged our lands. His return to our land is, needless to say, a most welcome occasion.

Alfhildson Erling

Post by Alfhildson Erling »

Thank you for the kind words Grand Marshall. *Salutes*

Herr Al-Osman, I look forward to any questions made to me by the honorable senate and can agree that the canteen here does serve some rather delightful bacon sandwiches. Although I note that my request for a fresh swine to be slaughtered and spit-roasted over an open fire was turned down.... Due to Health & Safety reasons! :o

Return to “Court of Star Chamber”