Giles Melang v. Simon B.E./Erasmus Verlag

Alazdê Exion

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Giles Melang v. Simon B.E./Erasmus Verlag

Post by Thadeus Laing »

I, Giles Melang, a citizen of Shireroth, hereby file suit against Simon B.E. a.k.a. Erasmus Verlag, a citizen of Jingdao-South Batavia, for accepting payment of 300 SCUE from me in exchange for his shares of stock in Commonwealth Global, Incorporated, a corporation based in Shireroth, and not sending me any shares in CWG in return.

I seek 300 SCUE in damages from Simon B.E.

Signed,

Giles Melang, Esquire

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Giles Melang v. Simon B.E./Erasmus Verlag

Post by Verion »

LOL, he paid 300 SCUE for nothing :)
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Simon B.E.

Post by Simon B.E. »

Your Honor,

The Imperial Palace regrets that this suit has been filed against His Imperial Majesty in the Elwynnese Union. A transaction was made from a Babkhan bank account to a South Batavian bank account after Mr Giles Melang contacted Erasmus Verlag Dachgesellschaft in South Batavia. The company in which shares were traded is registered in the Former Empire of the Alexandrians, recently disintegrated into the Purple Horde. As such we are puzzled this has even been brought op in an Elwynnese court and we ask the court to dismiss this case.

The most loyal servant of the Heavenly Light.

Luix Rakira

Post by Luix Rakira »

As Associate Commissioner of Justice, acting in the total absence of High Commissioner Bador, it is my opinion that this Court of Justice should not take action on this matter while the petitioner is pursuing the very same case in multiple nations, each with varying claims to jurisdiction. I am not comfortable with this Court enabling a litigious transcontinental grab for retribution against the defendant. I recommend to the petitioner that he wait for the other cases to resolve before casting such a wide net in hope of catching something.

I defer to my colleagues, Justice Tarjei and Justice Windsor, for their opinions.
Lûix Rakira

Nathan

Thadeus Laing
Sea Elf, Sea Elf Run

Post by Thadeus Laing »

To the Honorable Hugh Bador, Luix Rakira, and Zand Gozar:

I have decided to withdraw my suit due to the decision in Shireroth.

Signed,

G Melang

Return to “Court of Star Chamber”