Justice for the President?

Alazdê Exion

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Justice for the President?

Post by Verion »

Having left the senate, the Princess of Elwynn ordered her guards to follow her and take the President to the Court of Star Chamber. In the old days, this was a busy place but now that the Senate had taken it upon itself to be the primary court of the nation, this had changed. But today, that would be reversed. The Princess knew that her reign would restore some of the old order to the Republic.

"Put him here, in the centre!" she gestured. The guards did as she ordered. "I, Eki Aholibamah Verion, Princess of the Elwynnese republic, hereby sentence you, Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh, to death!"

When she had finished these words, she saw a figure entering the Court from the corner of her eye. "Imperial Mother! How kind of you to attend. You have arrived just in time. I guess you can slit his troath now, justice has been served"
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Re: Justice for the President?

Post by Ryker »

Seeing that Elwynn’s execution process was about as inefficient and time consuming as its latest judicial exercise, Ryker strode towards his former Count of Suthergold as he unholstered his 63 ‘Dandy’ auto-revolver. The guards looked in alarm as the King exclaimed, “I have places to be, dammit!” before unloading three rounds into the somewhat unsurprised President.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Re: Justice for the President?

Post by Continuator »

Annoyed at being upstaged, Liv contented herself, for several hours afterwards, with mutilating the corpse. The tongue she kept for her private collection, whilst in its place she substituted another severed portion of Armin's anatomy.

Return to “Court of Star Chamber”