Circuits?

Bazâr Elîrion

Moderator: (Elwynn) Prince of Elwynn

Noor bint Daniyal

Circuits?

Post by Noor bint Daniyal »

Now that we've authorized the creation of circuits, we need to think out a few of them...

The obvious would be divide Cim & Ill into two circuits, one for Cimmeria and one for Illumination, and the same for Agnesia and Wintergleam.

Amokolia is huge, so it could probably be divided into a few. Amokolia Proper (the old Amokolian province for the main island and New London) would be a good candidate, with the eastern continental part being called Vattnaland. Vattnaland could also be divided into a western and eastern part easily. The western part of the pre-expanded Amokolia could be called Absentia as homage to its old territory. And the Far West (the expanded bits), eh... could have a name. New Amokolia? I dunno.

For Alalehzamin & Utasia, Angularis could easily become a circuit. Utasia could be a good candidate too. Alalehzamin is extremely populous, so several circuits in its mainland is not unthinkable. For Iserdia, I envision two or three.

That would be all I think... What do you guys think?
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE
Queen of Goldshire, the Elian Lands, Leng, Elwynn, Amokolia and Uppland

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Re: Circuits?

Post by Continuator »

A circuit for Angularis would be appropriate considering its distinct identity. However, I'd prefer Alalehzamin Proper to remain a unitary authority as it were.

Noor bint Daniyal

One for Alalehzamin Proper and one for Utasia, or one for the Mesopotamian A&U?

In any case, you're the arandur! It's your call (well legally it's the parliament's., but i'm sure it'll listgen to you)
Noor as-Salaam
NOOR AS-SALAAM BINT DANIYAL UMRA SULEIMAN AYREON-KALIRION IBN AL-MAJEED AL-OSMAN BIN SATHRATI AF ETTLINGUM FREYU UMM ZAHIR AL-DIN OF WAFFEL-PAINE

Continuator

Post by Continuator »

Since the northern Bailiwicks all appear to be Babkhi in name and by demographic, there seems little sense in having a circuit for Utasia.

Noor bint Daniyal

Babkhanization!
Noor as-Salaam

Continuator

Post by Continuator »

Noor bint Daniyal wrote:Babkhanization!
You rang?

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Noor bint Daniyal wrote:And the Far West (the expanded bits), eh... could have a name. New Amokolia? I dunno.
Western Froyalan!
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Noor bint Daniyal

That'll work!
Noor as-Salaam

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Noor bint Daniyal wrote:Amokolia Proper (the old Amokolian province for the main island and New London) would be a good candidate, with the eastern continental part being called Vattnaland.
I would prefer something a bit more extravagant like Ye Isles of Olde Amokolia. :-D
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun

Continuator

Post by Continuator »

Makes it sound like an overpriced real ale pub in London... :wink:

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

It is Royal Precinct Policy to reduce the number of visitors to Frei Bier events in that area paid for by the Amokolian Government. :wink:
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun

Return to “Elirian Bazaar”