The gears are starting to spin again

The first post in each new topic in this forum will become the new message for the Spanish Inquisition.
Gerk

The gears are starting to spin again

Post by Gerk »

After a period of some inactivity among Gralans [totally not my fault - Ed], things have once again started to happen. Well, if you could call it that.

Gerk has returned, amidst much rejoicing (Yaaaaaayyyyy.), and has made many allusions to things that will be happening in the near future with his character. EVERYBODY EXPECTS THAT HE'LL BE DYING SOON, IT'S NOT REALLY A SURPRISE ANYMORE.

In other news, we've had a recap of where all the Gralans have ended up over the past few years, and we're sad to say that many of them have left us, probably for good. But we'll keep on keeping on, because that's what we do.

And Nargoth's long [long, long, long - Ed] awaited trial has finally begun. NOBODY EXPECTED IT WOULD TAKE SO LONG. Keep checking back, because Gerk says that he'll be updating it weekly. Recent speculations cast some doubt onto this assertion, but we'll see what we see.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

Re: The gears are starting to spin again

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Yay! Somebody posted an announcement! And I good one too!

Thanks Gerk :)
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Return to “Inquisition Updates”