The Face of Antil Xen

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

The Face of Antil Xen

Post by Shyriath »

Phase 1, so to speak. The hair and skin are entirely wrong, but the shape of the face is about right.

Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Re: The Face of Antil Xen

Post by Shyriath »

Also the eyes are the wrong color. I need to find a pale-ish green somewhere...
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

How'd you do that? Did you figure out how to use Poser? If so, I may have to have Octavius' anti-tech people hang you as a witch. I am convinced nothing short of black magic can possibly get that program working.

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

I wasn't able to even try it this time. I had uninstalled it at some point in the past, and when I tried reinstalling it for this, my computer said "O HAI, U NO CAN HAZ". ...Well, something like that.

But I noticed that DAZ Studio 4 was free, so I decided to try that. It's hard to get it to do much without buying a few preset figures, morphs, and textures to go with it (which, eventually, I did) but it seems pretty easy to use.

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

Phase 2. The eye and skin color are much closer now. Plus, the damn fakey hair is gone, though I don't have anything to replace it with at the moment. That'll be the next part of this.

Return to “Kennerext”