I can draw a flag too!

ari
Grim Auxiliator

I can draw a flag too!

Post by ari »

Man, been so long since I've been in the business of doing something as profoundly passé as drawing up micronational flags. Anyways,

Yeah, it's in the Straylightian tradition: Dick around in XaoS until you find some kind of an interesting, generally not very fractal, shape that arises from the interaction of the true-colour colouring modes and some of the fractal algorithms. In fact there *was* a tiny little fractal there in the center but I edited it out as it just looked like a dark smudge in the image. In case you're wondering about the gap, the diagonal lines going almost through the center are actually slightly curved, they probably have the same asymptote but curve off each other just enough to make space for the fractal itself. Here's the XaoS position definition (since I'm still kicking myself for not saving Straylight's original flag's position definition - I have never been able to find it in XaoS again, and the current flag in fact is different from the original):

;Position file automatically generated by XaoS 3.5
; - a realtime interactive fractal zoomer
;Use xaos -load <filename> to display it
(initstate)
(defaultpalette 0)
(formula 'sier)
(angle 60)
(maxiter 1)
(outcoloring 10)
(incoloring 10)
(intcoloring 6)
(outtcoloring 7)
(plane 3)
(view 0 0 500 500)
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Return to “Resplendence Citystate”