Ertia SSR:

Beloprussia SSR:

Colish Xephkilon SSR:

Canstonotia SSR:

Federal Colish Empire

Coming soon!

Country of Liberty (prehistory)

Coming soon also!
Last edited by Sammy J McMillan on Wed May 11, 2011 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sammy J McMillan
ANTICAN LIBERATION DEVICE. Allow curiosity to seduce ya: http://www.bastionunion.org/forum/viewt ... =320&t=992
Citizen of the Republic, friend of :sammyj:
In the quotes thread, Ardy wrote:You know, you are a bit of an arse - even by the standards of this hobby (which is an achievement).

Craitman

Re: Flags

Post by Craitman »

Blast from the past :)
Craitman H. Pellegrino, King of Craitland
COH, CrA, GKOC, GKRB, HGH, KHL, KOD, KY, NM, OCC, ONSGK, OSJ, SJSJ, SOB, WSA
Administrator General of the MCS
FMF President
Lord of Humour

Sammy J McMillan

Post by Sammy J McMillan »

Yeah, old school eh? :)
Sammy J McMillan
ANTICAN LIBERATION DEVICE. Allow curiosity to seduce ya: http://www.bastionunion.org/forum/viewt ... =320&t=992
In the quotes thread, Ardy wrote:You know, you are a bit of an arse - even by the standards of this hobby (which is an achievement).

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Col used to exist in the past?
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Sammy J McMillan

For years, it was a one-man nation under a guy named Al(exander), then it was my one-man nation, then we picked up about 4 other people, then it died. For ages it was the only vaguely communist nation in our sector- on Micras, occupying a part of west-central Keltia for ages. I think it lost something when it became a real, political, multiperson micronation, and I'm looking forward to Col's involvement in the Archipelago project.

As my posts will reveal in the future, it went from being a multinational empire (Federal Colish Empire) to a single, national communist state, which then ate up its former subjugated states, then collapsed in civil war etc. which is vaguely based on real events (i.e. that Al founded it as the FCE and decided to have a revolution and switch to the USSC) and I intend to tell these stories.

My main problem is that it's based on a real life ideology heavily, and we prominently based everything on Russian, so I have a plan to have this all be a kind of culture forced on an older one. So I get to mess around with what Col used to be like (communist nonsense) and create stuff originally (conlangs, stupid names) as well.
Sammy J McMillan

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Its nice to see this sort of stuff revived.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Sammy J McMillan

Added the party flag... it's annoying, it seems we've lost some stuff because of imageshack.
Sammy J McMillan

Return to “Col”