More contest ideas

News bulletins, roleplays, international affairs, and other in-character discussion
ari
Grim Auxiliator

More contest ideas

Post by ari »

I figured it'd be nice to have a public contest idea dump since the contest contest itself is over, so I made one.

- The Nice Contest: Nominate something cool some other statelet has done. It could be a specific story or post, a general theme, a worldbuilding detail, something about their writing style, a picture, use of an unusual medium, etc.. Describe why it's cool. EC is split between the winner and the statelet nominated by the winner.
- The Taboo: What subject is not cool to bring up in civilised conversation in your statelet? Something about your recent history? Racial, religious, class tensions?
- Person Of The Year: Who's been in the news lately? Who is everyone talking about? What did they do to become so important?
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Demon of Fides

Re: More contest ideas

Post by Demon of Fides »

I've said it before and I'll say it again, RecWar. I know it's slightly long for a contest, but any Tech 5 nation will have some sort of Battle AI who can simulate a conflict and we just play it out in a subforum.
Hier post ich, ich kann nicht anders

Rei Milharna

Post by Rei Milharna »

Any Tech 4 nation could write a hyper-realistic FPS for recwars.

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

A "set everything on fire" contest. Last person not burned wins!

Demon of Fides

Post by Demon of Fides »

Week long DZ?
Hier post ich, ich kann nicht anders

Adelene

Post by Adelene »

Discussion of your statelet's culture's attitudes towards drugs, including medicinal, recreational, and nootropic.

Recipe from your statelet, possibly themed in some way. (comfort food, fancy pricey food, trends)

Return to “Center of the World”