Autokrator's SHUT UP I DID IT EVENTUALLY Address, Year 205

Management of the simulation and out-of-character discussion
Scott Alexander

Autokrator's SHUT UP I DID IT EVENTUALLY Address, Year 205

Post by Scott Alexander »

1. Nate is the well-deserved winner of Contest 16 and gets 1000 extra EC above and beyond the participation bonus. From now on the contests will be called "World Expos" (sounds classier" and held in the Exposition Hall forum - Center of the World will be reserved for more in-character sorts of things.

2. I talked to Shyriath the other day. Unfortunately, he says he's probably not coming back :( Alas for the poor Deep Singers. I really liked them. CJ, I guess you're Speaker now, although if anyone else really wants to be we could hold new elections.

3. Welcome back to Illuminarch Nicholas, who's reviving his statelet. I'll fix it up the way you want it when I get more information. That whole story I wrote where Omega had been destroyed by a rogue AI? It was all just a dream!

4. I've archived Kennerixt and Istakadeqan, though if anyone wants I'll unarchive them. The upside? All active statelets now have flags!

Illuminarch Nicholas

Re: Autokrator's SHUT UP I DID IT EVENTUALLY Address, Year 2

Post by Illuminarch Nicholas »

I'm all caught up now; keep the apotheosis-craving AI that has laid waste to Omega. You'll see that I'm taking Omega (or is it even called that anymore) in a different direction. But yeah, I'm back!
Illustro est via

Kaiser Reynardine II

Post by Kaiser Reynardine II »

Scott Alexander wrote: From now on the contests will be called "World Expos" (sounds classier" and held in the Exposition Hall forum - Center of the World will be reserved for more in-character sorts of things.
Are you going to move the contest archives in there as well?
AKA Kallinn Ynnetrrr
ALSO Kalasien Baarrnan/Liam ronToketi

Scott Alexander

I don't need to give a whole address this week, but I'm just going to note that I updated the map to reflect Omega's transition to Concordia - including our first underwater capital icon - http://www.raikoth.net/Stuff/Archipelago/pelagia.jpg

Illuminarch Nicholas

Post by Illuminarch Nicholas »

This is great! Thanks for the update, and awesome icon!
Illustro est via

Demon of Fides

Post by Demon of Fides »

Hey Nicholas, are you interested in continuing the joint story we had or ditch it?
Hier post ich, ich kann nicht anders

Scott Alexander

YOU! :party: :up3:

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

YOU

Аїомидє Оћтавион
Hesam wrote:Trains are very efficient at making long lines of people dead, and I suppose they could also be used for transportation or something.

Demon of Fides

Post by Demon of Fides »

I check this place weekly to see if anything that requires my attention has come up. Thankfully Colony exists in perfect stasis, so going years without any projects or improvements is totally IC.
Hier post ich, ich kann nicht anders

Return to “Control Room”