Speaker's Sunday Speech [5]

Management of the simulation and out-of-character discussion
Kaiser Reynardine II

Re: Speaker's Sunday Speech [5]

Post by Kaiser Reynardine II »

I wish your family the best in these hard time, take all the time you need to get sorted out.
AKA Kallinn Ynnetrrr
ALSO Kalasien Baarrnan/Liam ronToketi

Bob Bobowski

Post by Bob Bobowski »

i am posting two emoticons in this post. this emoticon is for the speech. :salute: this emoticon is for the tragic event. :sad:

bob.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

I've been mostly assuming Shyriath would be back on a time scale of days to weeks, but now I realize I don't really have any evidence for this. I support making CJ Deputy Speaker in the interim, if no one else wants the position.

I do have some ideas for reviving Archipelago (or, more accurately, admit I was wrong in not taking everyone else's ideas before and have some ideas how to implement them). I was hoping to wait until Shyriath was around before discussing them, but if everyone's ready now I guess we could do it now too.

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

I'd like to see your ideas so hopefully we can get this thing back on track. Also, although I previously shied away from administrative roles for this project, if there's anything that needs to be done, I'd be willing to help.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

ari wrote:I have an excuse too!

That being that founding a Straylight 2.0 didn't really work because now every time I get a vaguely Straylight-ish or Resplendence-ish idea, I can't decide which place to put it in, and end up doing nothing about it. And Lant, well, Lant's only purpose was to be a bit boring so as to act as a foil for Resplendence in the first place. So, Lant and Resplendence will definitely be removed. They will probably be replaced with something... eventually... but nothing I can think of sounds that interesting at the moment...
Aaaaand I take this back. I make no promises as to the time I'll be posting All That Psychomedical Bullshit, but it's an idea that I'm actually kind of excited about and that fortuitously fits really well in Resplendence but not at all in Straylight. And that I might even be able to spend a little while developing things in the direction of.

Return to “Control Room”