Autokrator's Sunday Address, Year 76

Management of the simulation and out-of-character discussion
Scott Alexander

Autokrator's Sunday Address, Year 76

Post by Scott Alexander »

1. As of the middle of last week, we passed the 2000 post mark, not to mention Bastion General. We are now the second largest forum in Bastion after Shireroth, and catching up quickly. Thanks to everyone who has stuck with Archipelago and kept it interesting.

2. Shyriath wins the Pony competition, although it is a bitter victory since Alicorn's tablet broke and there will be no drawing of ponies until she can get a new one. Nicholas wins the Daily Life competition for Omega, and I owe him 2000 EC.

3. Aryasht continues to make news with its attempt to gain hegemony over all Echaras. A Senate round table was unable to conclude the issue, and Aryasht has stepped up its game by sending emissaries demanding tribute to its neighbors, both the active and the inactive, and by skipping the negotiation process and outright invading Istakadeqan. Everything's going according to plan.

4. Some big changes afoot in a few statelets, with Aryasht industrializing, Dromosker getting a new, extra-crazy high priest[/url], Istakadeqan suffering from the heretical Augmentors, and Omega going all Jurassic Park on us.

5. After a brief few days in which the world thought it was safe from the Favored, they have come back stronger and more terrifying than ever, armed with a platoon of adorable magic princesses of doom.

6. I probably will be pretty inactive in August. Sorry about that. I should still be good for the occasional map update, though.

Return to “Control Room”