To the Praetor

The Noor Gate is the closest that the unwashed of Shirekeep are allowed to approach to the inner sanctum of Raynor's Keep. It is the place for the submission of petitions, the reading of proclamations, and the public execution of heinous criminals.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Praetor

Kizzy Drakland

To the Praetor

Post by Kizzy Drakland »

Lord Praetor,

I send this letter to you to inform you of the fact that I am no longer considered a citizen of the Imperial Republic, due to the agreements of my safe exile from Modan. I am therefore not a member of the Landsraad, sadly. I am happily living in Goetia now, and wish you all a demonic day. :demon:

Xoxo,
Kizzy
Kizzy Drakland
Demon-Queen of the Community of Goëtia

Nathan

Sprocket

Re: To the Praetor

Post by Sprocket »

Your Imperial Highness,

I am grateful to your ladyship's missive, it brings comfort to my mother board that you are safe. On behalf of the whole Landsraad I wish to thank you for your services to the Imperial Republic.

With regard to your letter, my Lady, I can confirm that from this day onwards, you are not a member of the Landsraad.

I have the honour to be, your Imperial Highness, your Ladyship's humble servant, in this matter and in all,

Tinker Sprocket, Count of Machinaria
Prætor of the Landsraad

Tinker Sprocket
Count of Norrström (Natopia)
Count of Machinaria, Viscount Sprocket of Machinaria (Shireroth)
Speaker of the Frenzy
Prætor of the Landsraad

Nathan and/or Ric

Return to “The Noor Gate”