Notice to the Presiding Officer

The Noor Gate is the closest that the unwashed of Shirekeep are allowed to approach to the inner sanctum of Raynor's Keep. It is the place for the submission of petitions, the reading of proclamations, and the public execution of heinous criminals.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Praetor

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Notice to the Presiding Officer

Post by Continuator »

To the Praetor, Regent, or god alone knows who else, greetings,

Her Serenity the Imperial Mother, Liv Dravot-Osman, the Ever Victorious Arandur of Alalehzamin, Liberator of Elwynn, sends greetings to the Shirekeep Rabble. I advise that by these letters the Palatine Legate Rofolo Nur Pinito Kasha* is authorised to convey messages from my camp to the Landsraad and may make representations and cast votes on my behalf as though I were indeed present, lest the affairs of state be in some way injured by our contretemps with the Steward.

Utmost regards (no, really),

Liv.

*I may have inadvertently collected her from the scene of an ambush not too far removed from the city walls. I offered her parole and she accepted. Please don't hold it against her.

Return to “The Noor Gate”