Access to Landsraad

The Noor Gate is the closest that the unwashed of Shirekeep are allowed to approach to the inner sanctum of Raynor's Keep. It is the place for the submission of petitions, the reading of proclamations, and the public execution of heinous criminals.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Praetor

Adam

Access to Landsraad

Post by Adam »

Auntie Prætor

It's been such a long time since I last saw you. We really need to meet up. I really want you to tell me more of stories of your "legal work" in Stormark that saw swift punishment to bad people. Once the war in Goldshire is over, we will have time to do so.

Until then, my mother seems to want me to act as Lord Elector here in the Landsraad. Would you be so kind and furnish me with the appropriate keys?

Thank you, Auntie.
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Fjorleif

Re: Access to Landsraad

Post by Fjorleif »

Sweet Little Nephew of Mine,

Welcome to the Palace of Zirandorthel! Here are your keys!

Aunty will be most happy to tell you many, many more stories of dispensing my Lord Grandfather's Justice. :-D
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Fjorleif

Re: Access to Landsraad

Post by Fjorleif »

(Can you access the Landsraad now?)
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Return to “The Noor Gate”