Read the Charter, please

The Noor Gate is the closest that the unwashed of Shirekeep are allowed to approach to the inner sanctum of Raynor's Keep. It is the place for the submission of petitions, the reading of proclamations, and the public execution of heinous criminals.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Praetor

Malliki Nur Pinito
Major Asshole

Read the Charter, please

Post by Malliki Nur Pinito »

Seriously?

How exactly is contract law a matter for "the exclusive jurisdiction of the imperial government"? Come on. And as for the matter of deportation, is this anything more than a mechanism to enforce the neo-absolutist agenda of Shirekeep?

I will admit to being wrong. I imagined that if states demonstrated their loyalty to Shireroth and sought to compromise with those elements that desired a stronger central government, then it would be possible to move forward in a spirit of co-operation. I now realise just how naive and misguided this policy was. There can be no compromise, not truly. The forces of reaction will march until the whole of loyal Shireroth jumps at the whim of idiot Kaisers and their lackeys.

Cedrist Demi-Goddess of Undead and Regional Autonomy
How about you read the Charter before going on bitchy rants? Article VI, Section A lists the competence of the Imperial government. I quote:
1. The Imperial government has exclusive jurisdiction to legislate on matters regarding
i) Contracts,
You do nothing but complain all the time, on the Charter, the Kaiser, the Imperial government. Is it fun to never be happy with anything?

Also, could you update the Shirewiki with the new Charter? I'm not a citizen but I did write it.
Malliki Nur Pinito

Mira Raynora Major
Bathtub Philosopher

Re: Read the Charter, please

Post by Mira Raynora Major »

And you do nothing except act like a massive ass, which I have always felt a waste of your demonstrable talents. However, I will concede that you are right about the contract law and withdraw my objection.
Mira Raynora the Elder
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire
Lichgravine of Overdolor, Countess of Caverden and Woodshire
Cedrist Demi-Goddess of Undead and Regional Autonomy

Malliki Nur Pinito
Major Asshole

Post by Malliki Nur Pinito »

I do lots of other things, but I have to admit that being a massive ass is most fun.
Malliki Nur Pinito

Vilhelm Benkern

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

Malliki Nur Pinito wrote:Also, could you update the Shirewiki with the new Charter? I'm not a citizen but I did write it.
I don't know who this was addressed to but I did it.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Return to “The Noor Gate”