Sealed Gate

Forum for finalising the End of Gralus storyline (while developing post-End Toketi in the rest of the forums).
Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Sealed Gate

Post by Harvey »

I'm not sure if this is remotely interesting to anyone here any more, but I am doing NaNoWriMo this year and have chosen to rewrite Sealed Gate as my 50,000+ word novel for the challenge of writing an entire book in the month of November. Sealed Gate is my little prequel to the Control of Destiny series events, and handles the formation of the Time Distortionists and Fate and all that nonsense. Some names have been changed to not plagiarize / weaken the connection with the hobby directly, but they're the same characters and locations as they were before, just renamed.

If you're intersted, you can follow the progress here http://nanowrimo.org/participants/saika ... gate/stats and harass me about daily word counts and stuff.

If anyone cares, I'll reveal the highly unedited, largely a piece of crap version of what I come up with at the end of the month.

Andreas the Wise

Re: Sealed Gate

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Awesome! I remember reading Sealed Gate when we were doing a storyline together involving time travel and quite enjoyed reading it, though was disappointed to find that it only had 5 chapters which was only 1/5th of the planned novel (i.e. like most quality micronational things, it has a very promising start and never quite got finished). Nick will also be keen, I'll let him know. I very much look forward to seeing hat you come up with at the end of it, particularly if you get much further than where you started!
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Andreas the Wise

Re: Sealed Gate

Post by Andreas the Wise »

So, how did it go?
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Return to “Shelsa City Centre - Playing out The End”