Naming and Baby Blessing

The seat of the Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Aldin

Naming and Baby Blessing

Post by Aldin »

To celebrate the birth of a new member of the Ayreon-Kalirion house, the Pentheral Basilica was decorated in greens and blues, the two common colors shared between the flags of Shireroth and Natopia. Dignataries from around the world were in attendance.

Aldin's newborn son would be blessed, to protect him and preserve his innocence until the baby reached the age of 8. It would also be the official announcement of the baby's name to the world.

"O Bous, we pray to you, and we pray especially to the Butter Man, to protect his Progeny here on Micras, and we ask blessings on this baby of mine, your great-grandson and Saint Elijah's great-grandson. A holy child, like his cousin Vidar, born to the Holy Bovic Quadruplets. He will grow to multiply the faith and the family. Now Calves, rise and join me in signing a song written by by grandfather, Saint Nathaniel:

"Guide us, O great butt'ry Spirit,
Guardian of this awesome land,
To the place where your gifts are plenty;
Feed us out of your mighty hand:
Juice and bagels! Juice and bagels!
Feed us till we want no more!
Feed us till we want no more!

Open up the butt'ry rivers
Whence the fatty streams proceed;
Let the golden, sustaining fluid
Give us all our lives should need:
Hail your powers! Hail your powers!
Have mercy on us poor fools!
Have mercy on us poor fools!

When we give to you our worship,
Grant us wisdom, strength and cool;
Do not laugh or have us rejected,
But accept us lowly fools.
We, the people, we the people,
Will forever be your calves,
Will forever be your calves."

Acow. Bous, I ask your Buttery Spirit to descend upon my son, and protect him until he has reached the age of spiritual reason. So that no harm comes to him, and Bous spare him, any harm did come to him, his soul shall be considered clean and pure and he will be taken upon to thy bosom to join our passed family."

Those assembled then sat down, Li walked up to her husband and held the little baby, and Aldin placed a small pat of butter on the boy's forehead.

"May I present to you, as Bous as a witness, my blessed and holy son, David Raion!"
His Eminence, Aldin Ayreon-Kalirion
Metrobosarch of the Eparchy of Smjorkyr,
Marquess of Sentratera

Return to “Pentheral Basilica of St. Bessie”