[Pentheral Bull] Apotheosis of Asara

The seat of the Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Aldin

[Pentheral Bull] Apotheosis of Asara

Post by Aldin »

A BULL of the PENTHEROS of the DOZAN BOVIC CHURCH

Chaire Eugenoi,

Asara. Beloved cousin of mine. Beloved Empress of her people. Admired across the four quarters of Micras. Bous speaks to me always and I hear his benevolent voice,

Asara died to serve the faith. In life she bolstered the church. In death she bolsters the people. Her death is not in vain. It was senseless, cruel, and barbaric by necessity. You fools on Micras let Adam get away with far too much, and only the death of an innocent woman could shake you from your malaise. You will worship her, she lives with me in Dairyland with her father, her mother, her grandfathers.

According to the word of Bous, I do hereby name Asara Sisu, a Saint of the Bovic Church. She broke the pregnancy curse of St. Taznim, giving birth to her son and living to give birth to her daughter. Her two miracles are small and cherished. Her divine domain include matters of the relationship between the household, the state, and the church. You will invoke her name in prayer as Saint Asara the Cursebreaker when dealing with insurmountable obstacles.

His Holiness

ΑΛΔΙΝ

Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church
Metrobosarch of Doza, Ruler of the Pentheral State of Athlon, Prince of the Princely Isle, Count of Yardistan, Count of Macon Rapids, Shahzade Bey of Aurum, Lord in Jorvik
Grand Master of the Most Holy Order of the Armored Goats, Sovereign Head of the Order of the Wardens of the East, Grand Master of the Bovic Order of St. Biffor, Lord of the Servants of Bous, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Blessed Quadruplet of the Bovic Quadrate
His Eminence, Aldin Ayreon-Kalirion
Metrobosarch of the Eparchy of Smjorkyr,
Marquess of Sentratera

Return to “Pentheral Basilica of St. Bessie”