[Pentheral Bull] Transfer of Command of the Armored Goats

The seat of the Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Aldin

[Pentheral Bull] Transfer of Command of the Armored Goats

Post by Aldin »

A BULL of the PENTHEROS of the DOZAN BOVIC CHURCH

Chaire Eugenoi,

Dark times are ahead for the Bovic faithful and the true and righteous friends of the Bovic Empire and Natopian People. I have received a formal request from Empress Asara to activate the terms of our treaty. Athlon enjoys sovereignty from and protection by the Bovic Empire with little expected in return. Now, the knights, monks, novices, sisters, and brothers of Athlon must answer Her Most Bovic Majesty's plea. We must take up arms in defense of Bovicdom.

Therefore, as Grand Master of the Most Holy Order of the Armored Goats I do hereby transfer operational command of the Order to the Empress and her Defense Secretary, so that direct communication, cooperation, and coordination may be hastened.

His Holiness

ΑΛΔΙΝ

Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church
Metrobosarch of Doza, Ruler of the Pentheral State of Athlon, Prince of the Princely Isle, Count of Yardistan, Count of Macon Rapids, Shahzade Bey of Aurum, Lord in Jorvik
Grand Master of the Most Holy Order of the Armored Goats, Sovereign Head of the Order of the Wardens of the East, Grand Master of the Bovic Order of St. Biffor, Lord of the Servants of Bous, Progeny of the Once-Living God, Blessed Quadruplet of the Bovic Quadrate
His Eminence, Aldin Ayreon-Kalirion
Metrobosarch of the Eparchy of Smjorkyr,
Marquess of Sentratera

Return to “Pentheral Basilica of St. Bessie”