[Pentheral Bull] Gwyn Moonoak to the Wardens of the East

The seat of the Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Aldin

[Pentheral Bull] Gwyn Moonoak to the Wardens of the East

Post by Aldin »

A BULL of the PENTHEROS of the DOZAN BOVIC CHURCH

Chaire Eugenoi,

Whereas the honorable and pious Gwyn Moonoak, son of the Crown Duchess of the Marches, cousin of the Bovic Emperor, has come to the Church on bended knee seeking purpose and duty to serve his people and Bous, I do hereby confer upon him the title, duty, dignity, and responsibility of Knight of the Order of the Wardens of the East.

His Holiness

ΑΛΔΙΝ

Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church
Bosarch of Doza, Metrobosarch of Eura, Ruler of the Pentheral State of Athlon, Prince of the Princely Isle, Count of Yardistan, Count of Macon Rapids, Shahzade Bey of Aurum
Grand Master of the Most Holy Order of the Armored Goats, Sovereign Head of the Order of the Wardens of the East, Lord of the Servants of Bous, Blessed Quadruplet of the Bovic Quadrate
His Eminence, Aldin Ayreon-Kalirion
Metrobosarch of the Eparchy of Smjorkyr,
Marquess of Sentratera

Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak

Re: [Pentheral Bull] Gwyn Moonoak to the Wardens of the East

Post by Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak »

Your Holiness, no words can express the pride my son feels having been named a Knight of the Order. I saw it in his eyes, Gwyn will strive to serve the Bovic faith in every way he can!
Her Imperial Highness, Gwyneth Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine DBH
Former Vicereine of the Natopian Nation, Princess of Natopia, Lady Triumphant in All Four Quarters, Dame of the Black Hole, Former Crown Duchess of the Marches and the Princely Isle, Countess of Pavleton

Return to “Pentheral Basilica of St. Bessie”