Youngstown -- Winter 1901

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Octavius

Youngstown -- Winter 1901

Post by Octavius »

RUSSIA STRUGGLES ON ALL FRONTS
Whether independently or part of a large, world-spanning alliance, four powers have engaged the Imperial Russian Army on the field of battle. In Europe, these actions have led only to a series of stalemates: in Galicia for the k.u.k. Army, and at Sevastapol for the Ottoman Navy. In East Asia, however, the combined actions of China and Japan have isolated the Pacific Fleet from its holdings in Korea and landed troops in Vladivostok. The Pacific Fleet has been forced into the Sea of Japan, as a result.

The only area where Russia has successfully pushed forward is in its landing at Stockholm.

ROYAL FLEET SECURES ENGLISH CHANNEL
After a series of indecisive maneuvers throughout the year between the British Royal Navy and the French Republican Navy over who would control the English Channel, the British Royal Navy has successfully secured it and is now in position to threaten the coastline from Brittany to Belgium. The Royal Navy has also succeeded in denying the French the opportunity to take command of of the Mid-Atlantic.

POWERS QUIETLY SECURE RESOURCES AWAY FROM THE FRONT LINE
Reporters stationed in Sana'a report that Italian troops have landed and now hold dominion over Yemen. Similarly, India, France, and Britain have secured resource-rich territory in Southeast Asia, far away from the front lines that are forming in Europe and Asia. England and Russia have similarly divided Scandinavia, and Germany taken control of the rest of the Low Country.

It is unclear at this time whether a new front will open here, once unclaimed territories become scarce.

Russia's fleet in Korea was dislodged. I received instructions from Ardy that it is to retreat to the Sea of Japan.

BUILD TIME
Now is the opportunity for you to build new units. You may only build new units in your home provinces, i.e. the provinces that you began the game with. England and France, remember that you have home provinces in Joharra and Saigon.

On the other hand, if you have more units than you have supply centers (i.e. you lost them in combat), you have to remove units until the number of units equals the number of supply centers.

Austria: 2 BUILDS
China: 3 BUILDS
England: 2 BUILDS
France: 3 BUILDS
Germany: 2 BUILDS
India: 2 BUILDS
Italy: 2 BUILDS
Japan: 3 BUILDS
Russia: 0
Turkey: 2 BUILDS

I want your builds in as soon as possible. As soon as I get everyone's builds, the next action round will begin. If you do not have your builds in to me by Tuesday, 22 May 2012, your builds will be forfeited.

Return to “Micronational diplomacy”