Fall 1902

Moderator: [Jingdao] Guanchang

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Fall 1902

Post by Harvey »

So. This turn.

Well, to start, Italy and Austria/Hungary didn't bother to submit anything at all, and Turkey managed to submit very confused orders that left their armies disorganized (including references to a mysterious "Army from Smyrna" that has befuddled the entire province. So, um, yeah.

The players that DID submit moves didn't do amazingly much better. The best action occurred in the black sea, where the Russian combined naval force managed to force the turkish navy to retreat - but, with all provinces in the area blocked, it was instead completely destroyed. I have no idea why that turkish navy didn't intervene, but they dutifully followed the orders from the grand turk to hold position. Why did they get the red X of failure there actually? Maybe even jdip thinks that's crazy?

In the north, the Russia/British/German/French action at least had all players fighting, though it seems massive miscommunications are piling up forces. Germany tried the reliable "spread out and don't support" tactic, which caused massive pileups all around but at least gained them BEL. The most interesting thing here to me was that the French supported a British attack on BEL that would have overwhelmed the germans. However, the British instead tried to support their own move into NTH. The French, expecting the English Channel to be vacated by the victorious British fleet then in BEL instead cut the English's support for the NTH move, creating yet another pile up.

No offense to the players that are being cunning and sneaky, but this game is starting to be a little FUBAR with 2 AWOL countries and one very confused one. Those three have basically submitted their moves last every turn thusfar. I'm not sure what's going on here but it's not good.

Orders due SATURDAY at 6 PM. 2 day builds indefinitely.

Emir of Raspur

Re: Fall 1902

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Welcome to our crapsack world.

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

Harvey: any chance we could take a look at Turkey's orders? I'm mighty curious to see what it is that he's sending you.

Also, Italy seems totally down with 2-day turns: http://bastionunion.org/forum/viewtopic ... 9519#p9519

Aryeztur: Why did you go into the Baltic? Do I need to reconsider things between us?
Аїомидє Оћтавион
Hesam wrote:Trains are very efficient at making long lines of people dead, and I suppose they could also be used for transportation or something.

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

Аїомидє Оћтавион
Hesam wrote:Trains are very efficient at making long lines of people dead, and I suppose they could also be used for transportation or something.

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Chris, I was positioning myself in the Baltics for strategic depth and to secure my northern reaches against northern enemies (potential). The Baltic sea is within my sphere of influence after all.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

The Baltic is forever the domain of Russia!
Аїомидє Оћтавион

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Whatever, I contest it not. Others must be dealt with.

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

NOTICE: I am swapping to 2-day builds and sticking with 2 day hardcap / whenever I receive all builds softcap for winters

Orders are now due on SATURDAY at 6 PM CDT / 7 PM EDT

Submit them early; change them later, or not!

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Hmm, I won't be around at the weekend. Turkey resigns.

Sammy J McMillan

Post by Sammy J McMillan »

Harvey, we're all trolling you.
Sammy J McMillan
ANTICAN LIBERATION DEVICE. Allow curiosity to seduce ya: http://www.bastionunion.org/forum/viewt ... =320&t=992
Citizen of the Republic, friend of :sammyj:
In the quotes thread, Ardy wrote:You know, you are a bit of an arse - even by the standards of this hobby (which is an achievement).

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

Ardy, can't you submit your shitty moves today?
Malliki Tosha
Acting Xonuti of the Free State of Sanilla
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

So is anyone else going to jump in and replace Turkey?

Octavius

Post by Octavius »

Aryeztur wrote:So is anyone else going to jump in and replace Turkey?
I jump in it.

Аїомидє Оћтавион

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

We on build mode now? Or move mode?

Harvey
Ghost of Christmas Past

Post by Harvey »

Move

Return to “Micronational diplomacy”