Edict 1644/002

Handles economics and bountying.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) MiniInt

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Edict 1644/002

Post by Verion »

THE SECOND EDICT BY THE COMES SACRARUM LARGITIONEM AND CHIEF FACTOR OF THE IMPERIAL REPUBLIC

I, Ludovic Alixion Verion, by the Grace of His Magnificence the Kaiser and by appointment by the Illustrious Minister of the Interior, serving the Imperial Republic of Shireroth as Comes Sacrarum Largitionem and Chief Factor in the Office of Bounties and Factorage, to hereby issue the following edict:

That the safety of the Shirithian capital city of Shirekeep is of paramount importance to the stability of the Imperial Republic and that research has indicated that the Shirekeep City Guard is not adequately funded. Since His Imperial Magnificence the Kaiser will soon return to the capital, and a significant increase of travelers is expected for the upcoming oustfest, the city needs to remain secure for all. For that reason, the Office of Bounties and Factorage will imburse the City Guard with the sum of one hundred and fifty million erb. I hereby task the Chief Clerk, Philemon Lewis, to assist the Captain of the City Guard with the necessary financial transactions.

So issued by my hand in the Palace of the Setting Sun in the Capital city of Shirekeep, in the year year sixteen forty-four Long Count, sixty-three sixty-eight Short Count, in the Hour of the Elephant in Musht.

Ludovic
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Return to “Office of Bounties and Factorage”