Bounty Policy and Rates

Handles economics and bountying.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) MiniInt

Aryeztur

Re: Bounty Policy and Rates

Post by Aryeztur »

So I am told that an account has already been created in my name, Aryeztur. This is news to me. Can someone clarify this?
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Ryabin Merkayastreb

Post by Ryabin Merkayastreb »

I could not find any record of an account with the name Aryeztur. Unless it is hidden and awaiting an activation of some kind; that would be an admin matter far beyond my authority and/or competence.

Meanwhile the Active New Citizen Bounty of 200 Erb and the Posting Bounty of 100 Erb owed to Count Ryker have now been paid into his account, totalling 300 Erb.
Ryabin Merkayastreb
- Son of Krasniy, Father of Stellus
- From 5222-5461 ASC, Duke of Goldshire
- From 5323-5416 ASC, Kaiser Mo'll I

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Looks like I'll have to make an alternative account. Someone might be embezzling money through a fake Aryeztur account.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Ryabin Merkayastreb

For their contributions to the much-tinkered and ultimately misnamed Genitive and Trigramme Resolution recently passed by the Landsraad, the MiniTrade awards the sum of 300 Erb divided as follows:

To Choygal Kamala, the sum of 200 Erb.

To Kai Jackson, the sum of 50 Erb.

To Mira Octavius-Aryani, the sum of 50 Erb.

So there.
Ryabin Merkayastreb

Ryabin Merkayastreb

For joining the Imperial Republic as a new citizen with reasonable posting levels, the MiniTrade IOUs:

- Grand Earl Grod Malakan of Cimmeria

The sum of 200 Erb (pending the individual concerned acquiring himself a bank account between now and 5324 ASC)

Furthermore, for the direct recruitment of the above individual, the MiniTrade awards:

- Count Ryker Everstone of Suthergold

The sum of 200 Erb.

It is worth noting that since the institution of the current bounty system by Minister Krasniy, every single type of Bounty available under the system (posting, new citizen, recruitment, legislative, judicial and special) has now been awarded at some point or other. Hurrah!
Ryabin Merkayastreb

Deimos Jasonides

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

As per Elwynnese law, all erb or florins in Elwynnese accounts are taxed 100%. You might as well put my money in the Court of the Prince cofferts right now, thanks!
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Deimos Jasonides wrote:As per Elwynnese law, all erb or florins in Elwynnese accounts are taxed 100%. You might as well put my money in the Court of the Prince cofferts right now, thanks!
I am sure we can think of a slightly more friendly way of putting that... Elwynn is an egalitarian post-monetary utopia where resources are allocated fairly on the basis of need and utility - accordingly funds are generally returned to the Imperial Government with grateful thanks. However I am sure that far sighted individuals can still use their available funds to set up charitable institutions in, oh I don't know, lets say Goldshire, where funds can accumulate to the public good...
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Deimos Jasonides

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

The Elwynnese Foundation for the Betterment of Humanity?
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

Citizens Aiding Suffering Humanity, CASH for short.
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

Grod Malakan

Post by Grod Malakan »

I direct the funds to Ryker Everstone. Always good to have a guy that owes me a favor.
Lord Grod Malakan,
Grand-Earl of Cimmeria,
High Governor of Tundrok,
Senator of Elwynn

Ryabin Merkayastreb

Grod Malakan wrote:I direct the funds to Ryker Everstone. Always good to have a guy that owes me a favor.
Your request is acknowledged, and your bounty of 200 Erb has been paid directly into Ryker's account.

Elwynn may rest assured that the money has gone to a good cause, Count Ryker being the most charitable soul in all of Goldshire!
Ryabin Merkayastreb

Ryabin Merkayastreb

For writing the new Shirerithian lawbook recently passed by the Landsraad, the MiniTrade records IOUs of 150 Erb each to the following individuals:

- Shyriath Farstrider (pending payment instructions)

- Deimos Jasonides (pending a formal declaration of exactly which of Elwynn's many government accounts is to receive the funds in accordance with the monetary policy of that State)

Well done :)
Ryabin Merkayastreb

Kaiser Dominus

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

Return to “Office of Bounties and Factorage”