Hey guys

The place to be if you're interested in some small talk.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Gman Russell

Hey guys

Post by Gman Russell »

Um... surprise?

Hey guys, its been quite a long time since I've logged onto Shireroth. I recognize some names, most I don't, but that's the nature of a micronation I suppose. I left... I don't know... a year and four months ago? I hope this place is still active. Anyway, I left a while ago for mental health reasons after getting robbed at work. Since then, I went into therapy, got dumped by my girlfriend, got a new girlfriend, broke up with her amid a mental breakdown, got back with my ex, became engaged to said ex girlfriend, then had a disastrous breakup with my fiancé. Lots of... hilarious happenings. Mostly involving women. :nuke: I never intended to stay away so long, but life kept shanking me. So to all the people I don't recognize, hello! Nice to meet you. To anyone who remembers me, nice to see you guys again. I hope to stick around for awhile, if you'll have me back.
It is from our fruitful hands that we will make this nation perennial with fate.

Kaiser Dominus

Re: Hey guys

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

Welcome back. Sounds like you've had an eventful year. Hopefully things have settled down for you now, and it'll be good to have you lurking around.

You'll never guess who is currently in charge of Amity/Yardistan/Goldshire/Shireroth...

Royana Dolordotch

Post by Royana Dolordotch »

Greg!!! *bundles you*

(this is Krasniy btw)

Yes, the current status of the Kaisership/MASS is best discovered in your own careful time, given all that you've been through already :OO: Everyone you knew south of Shirekeep has fled to the location in my signature (which you may or may not approve of, what with the vocal renunciation of Cedrism and all) but Benkern and Ryan still keep a hand in here. If there is hope for your re-integration in the current Shirerithian regime, methinks it lies with them.

Also it'll help you avoid women, which sounds like what you need right now.

Good to see you again :)
Royana S.D. Dolordotch
Viscountess of Karymovka
Third State Arborist of the Empire of Minarboria
(Krasniy)

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

Hey Greg

(this is Ryan btw)

Sounds like you've had a hell of a time with the ladies. I'm sorry to hear you've been having such a rough patch lately. Hopefully things will improve for you now. There's a lot of new projects going on around here that may pique your interest, or you'd likely be welcome back in MASS/Yardistan if you wanted to stay there. We've all been putting a lot of work into the wiki lately, so it's become much more informative.

Mira Octavius-Aryani

Post by Mira Octavius-Aryani »

Hey man, I remember you! You probably don't remember me. Anyway, welcome back!

Count Palatine of Kezan
Khanum of Cabbagefall

Adam

Post by Adam »

Hi Greg, it's Ric!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about everything... I've always told you, girls are to be refrained from!

Joke aside, I hope, despite shit, that you'll be able to be with us a bit more these days. We're a good support community. Honest.

<3

Staaaaay
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Kaiser Dominus

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

Adam wrote:Hi Greg, it's Ric!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about everything... I've always told you, girls are to be refrained from!

Joke aside, I hope, despite shit, that you'll be able to be with us a bit more these days. We're a good support community. Honest.

<3

Staaaaay
A 'nice to hear from you' would have been sufficient, Ric. :wink:

Adam

Post by Adam »

Uhm yeah.

Nice to hear from you, Greg!
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Theodosius Myksos

Post by Theodosius Myksos »

Adam wrote: We're a good support community.
high king of Voltrue

Barons Vigeland

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

Yeah, but he's right, you know (Ric, that is).

Also, hi.
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Adam

Post by Adam »

I'd never have survived my crazies without you lot. :P
Adam Anushiruwân

[spoiler]RIC[/spoiler]

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

Adam wrote:We're a good support community. Honest.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Welcome back, Greg! :-D
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Heath Belledin

Post by Heath Belledin »

Welcome back :D
Royana Dolordotch wrote:Everyone you knew south of Shirekeep has fled to the location in my signature (which you may or may not approve of, what with the vocal renunciation of Cedrism and all)
I haven't…
Dr. Heath J. Belledin
Played by Hālian

ari
Grim Auxiliator

Post by ari »

Hey... you're right! Krasniy, your throne of lies is the real one! I last did stuff south of Shirekeep, and I'm slightly more active in Shireroth than I am in Minarboria!
Lord Furniture
Not even partially responsible for Malarboria; will take the blame for Caverden, though!
Tallest and therefore Greatest of the Janitors
Eternal Watcher of #micronations

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

You'll never guess who is currently in charge of Amity/Yardistan/Goldshire/Shireroth...
Ardy? :crazy:

Hey Krasniy! Thanks for the info. Its good to hear from you as well. I've been pretty listless lately, so maybe this will give me a good distraction yeah. Things going ok for you?

Everyone you knew south of Shirekeep has fled to the location in my signature
So... Shireroth being Shireroth? Civil War? Religious conflict? Somebody fart? Sounds very contentious.

Hey Ryan! You're still around? Makes me feel not quite so old man-ish. How the hell have you been?

Hey man, I remember you! You probably don't remember me. Anyway, welcome back!
Hey! I remember the name vaguely but I don't know the person behind it, I don't think. Nice to meet you regardless!

Hey Ric! Its always good to hear from you! Hope you're doing good as well. What's been going on with you?

Hey Ari! How are you?

Hello Fjorleif! Do I know you under a different name? If not, nice to meet you!

Heath Belledin, hello! Same question as above!

Regardless of whatever shitstorm may or may not have occurred, I look forward to getting to know all of you (Some of you again)!
It is from our fruitful hands that we will make this nation perennial with fate.

Mira Octavius-Aryani

Post by Mira Octavius-Aryani »

Gman Russell wrote:
Everyone you knew south of Shirekeep has fled to the location in my signature
So... Shireroth being Shireroth? Civil War? Religious conflict? Somebody fart? Sounds very contentious.
Nobody's bitter :rolleyes:

Minarboria is sort of a Protest against Bastion/Protest against the Powerlessness of the Kaiser (which apparently has been corrected, I was away for that)/Protest against the Authoritarianism of the Kaiser (somehow). Also the Dutch stole Kildare. They certainly have the name for it.

Count Palatine of Kezan
Khanum of Cabbagefall

Kaiser Dominus

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

Anyhow - I've taken the liberty of adding Greg back onto the Shirerithians usergroup. I'll ask the MinInt to hound him into making it official at some point if he wants.

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Gman Russell wrote: Hello Fjorleif! Do I know you under a different name? If not, nice to meet you!

Heath Belledin, hello! Same question as above!
She's new, he's Carl. Hallo!
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

A protest against the powerlessness of the Kaiser, AND against the authoritarianism of the Kaiser? I am back home, truly. :moose: And as for Kildare... well, the old guard Shirerithian in me is screaming, "SHIREROTH DOES NOT GIVE UP LAND!" But the realist in me knows better. As for making it all official again, I suppose I should get back into the spirit of things. I need to figure out who's who and what's what first though. Hey Ryker, how are you?

Return to “Shirekeep”