Fatwa: The Immediate Cessation of Violent Disorder

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) Queen in the North

Emir of Raspur

Fatwa: The Immediate Cessation of Violent Disorder

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Farman I: The Immediate Cessation of Violent Disorder

Given this day 4 Semisuary in Simranibad

Worshipping before the sacred flames of the atakhsh and seeking in the words of the Ahuna Vairya the words of truth, asha, to console the spirit in these desperate and insolent times I have come to a conclusion regarding the the disgraceful disorders of the yester-day.

Zurvan alone has always been and shall be for evermore, none can compare to him. Yet with none to call him Creator what purpose would his timeless splendour serve? Let it be attested that is not his finest work, nor surely the work of which he would be most proud the Butter Cow serves a discernible purpose in Zurvan's immutable plan by hardening the arteries of mortality for us all, bringing the faithful swiftly to unity with the divinity; and as for the adherents of the Bovarch the daily ingestion of calorific butter brings them with no less inevitable swiftness - to judgement. May our prayers and the intercession of the sympathetic divinities lighten the burden of the lie upon them and perhaps avert for them the terrible fate of eternal torment.

The Faithful, following in the righteous path of Zurvan, are commanded to cease all acts of violence against both state authorities and the adherents of the avatars of Ahura Mazda. No further outrage may be committed without official sanction on pain of dread punishment.

Let Omar Zafir repent of his actions, marry his bride who he has scorned for rash vengeance and go thence before the court of the ghosts and then surrender himself for judgement, wherein we shall intercede for mercy and compassion in his case.

Should Omar Zafir reject this command and, rejecting rightly inspired authority, embrace instead the Lie of Ahirman then his life shall be forfeit and the faithful commanded to slay him wherever he hides.

All guilty parties in yesterdays disorder are commanded to place votive offerings equal to 10% of their annual income before the atakhsh in penance lest their cases be referred to the Metropolitan Authorities of Babkha for further consideration by the Patriarch-Mobad of the Ateshkadeh. I believe the Patriarch to be the Emir of Raspur. Let the faithful reflect upon that before rushing to a conclusion.

To the Assembly and Indiscernible Governing Bodies of the Raikoth I plead to you for the lives of my people and the community of the faithful both in Aekophan and Eluin also. Let not reprisal fall upon their heads. Instead grant amnesty and they shall reward you with faithful service. With your leave I shall commence a new initiative to establish the Azad Eluin Komiteh with the aim of channelling the energies of my people away from narrow sectarianism towards the more enlightened goal of achieving the reunification of the land between the two rivers.

Hudinan Peshobay Jalil Simrani

(Please note that I am emphatically not an Ayatollah - that is an Umraid designation which I reject utterly. Please correct media reports accordingly)

Return to “Northern Reaches”