Wiki

A special meeting room in the Spire where leading citizens meet to discuss matters relating to the nation.

Moderators: (Gralus) Gralan Emperor, (Gralus) Lord General, (Gralus) Chief Justice

Andreas the Wise

Wiki

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Done a bit more, we now have a less unfunctional looking front page. I may eventually get to my own characters.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Gerk

Re: Wiki

Post by Gerk »

Just so everybody knows, I'm working through the Tokian land bits, and once I'm done that, I'll start paying people to do other things that I'm less qualified to write myself.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

More a reference for my own purposes than anything else - I was listening to ART and felt like doing something mechanical while doing so, so began what was effectively a wiki dump - taking a bunch of pages from the old wiki and copy pasting them to the new one. Got down to Heavenly Stone along the Old Allpages list. May get to the rest laterish.

A number now are in the category "Needs Details" which means I *know* they need updating, I just haven't bothered to yet.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Gerk

Post by Gerk »

I have finally finished (or, rather, made up-to-date, since I will have more to add after current events unravel) my own character page on the wiki. 'Bout damn time, too. I wanted to get that done before I killed him off. I think I might be done for the night (we'll see), but I plan on getting work done soon (finally) on the Toketi land articles, because that's long overdue. I think I'm going to have to work on expanding on Rafel's article, too, since he's going to start being a more major character shortly. Actually, after looking that over again, I find it's a good summary. It's not like he's done much thus far. I will make a note to revisit it every so often and fill in more bits.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
~Sherlock Holmes

The character of Gerk ronAnaglea is dead.
My avatar contains (from left to right) the characters of Analis and Rafel.
Click here for my roleplaying Element List.

Andreas the Wise

Awesome! Finishing the land articles would definitely be good :)
Q - Director of SAMIN

Return to “National Matters Room”