Gotzborg Baseball League - Week 3

A forum for micronational religions, sports and other stuff that requires international coordination.
rosskilder

Gotzborg Baseball League - Week 3

Post by rosskilder »

Visit the League home forum at the Kindgom of Gotzborg

Don't forget the Team Logo Competition, carrying prizes worth having - 5000 Gotzborg Thalers and a season ticket. In the Standings tables below you will see the logos which you might be able to improve upon.

Games played Mondays in ticket-accessed stadiums (forums) with full scorecards and highlights. Scores-only results published Wednesdays.

Sir Ross Kilder KLG, of the County of Kendal
Vice-Minister Commerce and Industry
Governor, Royal Bank of Commerce
Royal Kingdom of Gotzborg

Liam Sinclair

Re: Gotzborg Baseball League - Week 3

Post by Liam Sinclair »

The Gotzborg Lottery and Gaming Association has started a weekly pool on the Gotzborg Baseball League's regular season game outcomes. For more information, please visit this thread.

If you are a foreigner and want to become involved in the pool but do not have any Thalers, I'm willing to discuss trading you some of my Thalers for an agreeable equivalent of SCUE currency units to help you get started in our economy. Just send me a PM here or in Gotzborg.

(Or make a new logo for one of the GBL teams and submit it to the logo competition to get easy free money for use in Gotzborg.)

Return to “Lifestyle”