The question of the micronation Safiria

The least private hidden forum that Micras has ever seen. Restricted access to a citizen of any Bastion nation. So that's only, what, 80% of the active microworld these days?
Malliki

Re: The question of the micronation Safiria

Post by Malliki »

Antica considers the rejection of membership for Safiria to still be the policy of the nation.
Malliki Tosha
Acting Xonuti of the Free State of Sanilla
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Carl Jackson

Post by Carl Jackson »

Daniel wrote:Until Safiria explains why the EAH policy should be revisited
We have far more than one citizen and more activity than a one-citizen micronation :V

Daniel

Post by Daniel »

Which is basically what you said in November, too.
Ghost of Dâniyal the Dead
Disturb not my sleep!

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

No nomination for Speaker since 17 January, and no nomination for Archon since the same day.
Malliki Tosha
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Having reviewed the application, Gralus decides to support the full admission of Safiria to the Bastion Union. The nation can only benefit from being hosted on this forum, since its activities will then be easily viewable by many micronationalists. Since Gralus would rather see Safiria flourish than stagnate, and Bastion loses nothing from having Safiria hosted, Gralus encourages nations who share this desire to support Safiria's application also.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

The Kingdom of Babkha continues to desire the early demise of Safiria which is consistent with our previous rejection of the November application. It goes without saying that we reject this renewed application. We have also had an extended window of opportunity in which to examine a specimen of the Safirian type. On the basis of that assessment not only should the application be rejected but the species will need to be exterminated as a precaution.

Carl Jackson

Post by Carl Jackson »

All citizens of and visitors to Safiria are implored to ignore the ramblings of the Emir of Raspur, both in and out of character.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

A response that is positively lucid compared to your mindless rage fit the other day. If you needed reminding that is.

Carl Jackson

Post by Carl Jackson »

I thought I heard something, but it was just a page running to his car.

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Following internal discussion Natopia has decided to maintain our previously stated policy of opposition to Safirian full membership. They would be welcomed and encouraged to arrange a deal with a current member for a subforum.
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Kaiser Loki IV

Post by Kaiser Loki IV »

Gentlemen,

I speak as myself, not as Kaiser.

Safiria has more members and several times more activity than certain member nations of this board.

Yet there are still those who "continue(s) to desire the early demise of Safiria."

I do not understand. They are active and interesting folks. They would enrich the culture.

Do I sense a remnant of a middle-school clic-ishness that I'd thought had been outgrown?

Of course not. Show me what I'm missing.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

No one in this shitty game counts as 'interesting' except in possibly a loosely defined medical sense.

Malliki

Post by Malliki »

The Safirian activity is apparently not enough to elect important officers of state. And of course, a nation run by a miserable piece of shit as CJ should die in a horrible fire.
Malliki Tosha
Poluti Poki'i of Sanilla

Return to “Situation Room”