The agenda of the MTO Delegations

For official discussions and voting between the representatives.
Elijah Ayreon

The agenda of the MTO Delegations

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Honourable Delegates to the General Assembly

With this organization's conference on the law of the seas receiving the Fnord Conflict Resolution Award, I urge all delegations to head home and ask their countries' legislatures to ratify the Convention on the Law of Seas. I urge such delegations whose countries have ratified the convention and not informed the organization of such accession to do so, to report back.

If this Organization is to have a right of existence it must be relevant.

Elwynn sees the MTO as a maintainer of the peace of our planet. More and more countries should join, more and more should participate actively here, and more and more treaties should be signed, ratified and entered to.

I urge you all to consider why your country is a member here, for what reasons and what the motives are.

Please, excellencies, keep the MTO relevant.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Monty

Re: The agenda of the MTO Delegations

Post by Monty »

I think Alexandria has ratified it?
Lord Montague

Balarak Alaiaon, Duke of Elwynn, Unifier of the Severed Duchy, Sequestrer of Disharmony

Also operating as Jean Carmichael, Duke of Evreaux, Speaker of the Imperial Assembly.
Oh and Eli Naveh too, Chief of the Ashkenatzan Naval Staff.

In Battle; Unbeatable. In Victory; Unbearable.

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Only two ratifications have been deposited to the MTO, Elwynn's and Natopia's. If Alexandria has ratified it, then I feel it would be the best for the future of the convention that the world knows it and the State Parties too!

Ric.

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

Apollantis ratified the MTOCLOS some time back, shortly after it was approved by the GA.

Elijah Ayreon

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Convention here at the MTO is that any MTO ratification is notified to the Secretary-General. Please do so, delegates :)

Ric.

Edgard II

Post by Edgard II »

Actually, the Imperial Assembly of Alexandria has yet to ratify the treaty. The Imperial Assembly has been very slow and inactive as of late, the Alexandrian Government does have the intention of getting MTOCLOS ratified as soon as we can get the Imperial Assembly active and in session again.

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

Elijah Ayreon wrote:Convention here at the MTO is that any MTO ratification is notified to the Secretary-General. Please do so, delegates :)
The Secretary-General should get himself an office then. =p

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I think general notifications have been relegated to the "main" forum to keep the gnarl of sub-forums to a minimum. If we felt it would help organize and motivate us, we could embark on a campaign of bureaucratization. Boards for things like New Applications, Notifications to the SecGen, etc.
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Return to “General Assembly”