The MTO discussion forum.
Jean Carmichael

A Response to the Ocian Federation

Post by Jean Carmichael »

His Imperial Majesty's First Consul
19 Rue Carrillo, Geneva, BA

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Consular Office issues response to the Ocian Government

19 Rue Carrillo, Geneva, BA: The Consular Office expresses its regret that Kolya Radchenko has passed away so early in his life. After consultations with the Emperor himself I would like to inform the Ocian Government that both men are praying that God has mercy on Kolya's soul.

However the Consular Office cannot stand by at this time and allow the memory of Kolya Radchenko to be used as a cover to drag the Empire's name through the mud. To begin with the Ocian Government incorrectly labels Guido Zambelis as First Consul. Whilst I am sure that Mssr. Zambelis has political ambition for the moment I am First Consul.

The Imperial Government does not comment on Intelligence matters and will not comment on the accusations levelled regarding Edward Simms. The NIA was not disbanded in response to any intelligence matter but as part of a wide-ranging series of reforms to the Defence infrastructure undertaken after a Strategic Defence Review conducted by myself.

The Ocian Federation should focus on honouring the memory of Kolya Radchenko within their own borders rather than attempting to export the personality cults that characterise the Federation. It is a regrettable fact that President Matt Kovac cannot win elections in his own one-man nation.

Jean Carmichael

Re: A Response to the Ocian Federation

The Imperial Government wishes to clarify that it does not comment on matters which directly relate to its affairs. However it would like to point out that the Ocian Federation conducted its own investigation into Edward Simms and found that whoever Mr. Simms was that he was acting for Babkha. http://ociagov.proboards.com/index.cgi? ... thread=383

Matt Kovac

Post by Matt Kovac »

Your very statement refusing to acknowledge 'intelligence matters' facilitated by your own nation is a tacit admittance of guilt. The wise thing to do to prevent more humiliation would have been to admit the unethical practice and apologize for it. As information from prior to the press release stated Edward was a plot carried out by the NIA that was created with the help of Alexandria's masters in Babkha; this was clearly proven. I will warn though for the last time that any other shameful practices will no longer by met with such a cool response.

Jean Carmichael

Babkha is not Alexandria's master Mr. Kovac so how this could be clearly proven is beyond my comprehension. Please do not take to lecturing me on unethical practices.

Jacobus Loki
The plaything of capricious Archons...

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Gentlemen, please. Let us morn the dead and let the acrimony pass away as well.
Jacobus Loki

Once and Future King of the Ma'alanje
Prophet of Loki, Wielder of the Sword of Madness

Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.

Return to “Micras Treaty Organization”