MTO Enquiry

The MTO discussion forum.
chasj

MTO Enquiry

Post by chasj »

Honorable Friends,

May I ask what is the purpose and role of the MTO or Micras Treaty Organisation?

Respectfully,
The former and Current Chas Jago :D

Jean Carmichael

Re: MTO Enquiry

Post by Jean Carmichael »

The MTO is an organisation to act as a forum of diplomatic debate and a way for the Micras Sector as a whole to solve problems co-operatively. It generally promotes peace.

There are a number of MTO organisations that spring from treaties that MTO members may sign up to which include a mutual defence pact, a recwarring league and perhaps the biggy of the MTO the economic treaties.

Do you have any further questions I can assist you with? I'm happy to help.

Jean Carmichael
Deputy Secretary-General

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

The deputy's summary is correct. Although the economic treaty has been spun off from the MTO and is now independent. There is a great deal of membership overlap however.

As an auxiliary function the MTO also hopes to serve as an analog to UN-type orgs in other sectors in order to facilitate formal interaction between us and them as well as being a familiar point of reference for nations "immigrating" to our sector from others to help them get accustomed to the procedures and customs of Micras (which we have found to be strikingly different).

I am also happy to help answer questions in my capacity as Secretary-General.
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Brian Barry

Post by Brian Barry »

*Inquiry

Me

Return to “Micras Treaty Organization”