Death of Jessica Smith

Moderator: (Shireroth) Praetor

Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh

Death of Jessica Smith

Post by Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh »

My Lords,

I have just received the news that Lady Jessica Smith has been executed by the Florian so-called "first order" terrorist group.

Jessica Smith was a member of this Assembly from 1653 to 1654. As a member, she spoke passionately about the Florian integration into the Imperial Republic, and stood as a candidate in the Steward elections (which she ultimately lost to the present one).

Her political career since went downhill, showing that once you leave the Shirerithian bosom, everything falls to pieces. This was true to Arminy, Hurmu, Kildare, and now, the Florian Republic, and the politicians associated with these realms. Only the Imperial Republic can safeguard stability in this world.

Ultimately, she took measures to ensure that her homeland would leave the Imperial Republic, bring it to war and desolation, and make her beautiful land – once lush and green – red from the blood of her own people. While she always attempted to do the right thing, the ill counsel she received towards the later stages of her life brought her country and herself down to an untimely death for them both.

Jessica Smith will be remembered for her fearlessness in debate, her skill in finding a battleground with every person she met, and for her rhetoric which shall be sorely missed.

She leaves behind her friends and loved ones. To them, I extend, on behalf of the Landsraad, condolences and sympathies.

May there be peace over Jessica Smith's memory!

Let us all now rise for a moment of silence for our fallen colleague.
Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh
President of the Senate of the Elwynnese Republic

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Death of Jessica Smith

Post by Verion »

The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh

Re: Death of Jessica Smith

Post by Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh »

My Lords

The Memorial Sitting is now concluded. :Court:
Armin Jamal-Arminzadeh
President of the Senate of the Elwynnese Republic

Return to “Landsraad Archive”