Shirithian Propaganda Project

Home to Operation Impending Doom III
Kaiser Hjalmar Redquill

Shirithian Propaganda Project

Post by Kaiser Hjalmar Redquill »

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to check interest in starting a project to develop "Shirithian propaganda". Mainly posters and graphics that promote Shireroth and honors its past - especially the Kildari past that Jingdao has completely scrubbed off the face of Micras. I am sure perhaps that some sort of poster honor Carol would be in order too! Not looking for anything particularly anti-anyone else, but something that is definitely pro-Shirerithian.

We could even hold a contest where people would vote for their favorite poster and the winner could get a title? ;) I'm all about merit.

Thoughts?
KAISER HJALMAR REDQUILL
Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth

Heath Belledin

Re: Shirithian Propaganda Project

Post by Heath Belledin »

I'm all for it, especially if it's accompanied by an active and ongoing campaign to get Jingdao kicked off of Micras. >.>
Dr. Heath J. Belledin
Played by Hālian

Ryker
The Third Ryke

Post by Ryker »

Kaiser Hjalmar Redquill wrote:We could even hold a contest where people would vote for their favorite poster and the winner could get a title? ;) I'm all about merit.
Absolutely.
Ryker00X
Ryker of the Sovereign Confederation
Head of House Redquill

Kaiser Hjalmar Redquill

Heath Belledin wrote:I'm all for it, especially if it's accompanied by an active and ongoing campaign to get Jingdao kicked off of Micras. >.>
Erm, well, that's well beyond the scope of a campaign to create things that can be used to promote Shireroth and make its citizens feel good about their country and themselves... but certainly anti-Jingdao propaganda is ALWAYS welcome. :salute: :-D
KAISER HJALMAR REDQUILL

Kaiser Hjalmar Redquill

Example of possible poster - men and women that are noticeably either builders, plumbers, architects, botanists and gardeners are all standing next to each other so their profiles are visible or are facing directly forward. Across the top "SHIREKEEP", across the bottom "NEEDS YOUR TALENT". That could be a poster to promote the beautification and repair projects in Shirekeep, for example.
KAISER HJALMAR REDQUILL

Return to “Secret Evil Plans”