[Draft] Treaty of Mahapur

Home to Operation Impending Doom III
Kaiser Aiomide

Re: [Draft] Treaty of Mahapur

Post by Kaiser Aiomide »

That is a slightly different sort of compromise, Jessie.

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

Melangia should become part of Aryasht for historical and geographical reasons...
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Kaiser Aiomide

Post by Kaiser Aiomide »

As in, because Antica never had it and its culture is completely different?

Aryeztur

Post by Aryeztur »

It was always Antican policy to acquire it.
The Great King, King of Kings, King of the World

Orion
Full of shi... err.. stars!

Post by Orion »

I think we should launch a jihad against Jingdao but only send Elwynnese soldiers off to fight. Two problems solved at once. :p

Shyriath
CONDOLORD

Post by Shyriath »

...You know... for a moment, when I woke up and saw all this sudden change in plans, I regretted not having been able to be around at a better time of day to give my input. Now that I've been thinking about it for half an hour or so, though, I'm really kind of glad, because I can't imagine a single thing I could have said that would have made the situation any better. =p

About all I will say now is: had this message or something like it been posted as an immediate response to the Donation, or better yet back when the treaty with Yardistan had actually happened, this might not have been so much of a thing.

Having now said that, I think I'm going to try to ignore this matter unless and until a settlement is reached. I'm dealing with enough drama at work without getting involved in drama in my free time.
Shyriath Farstrider (aka Shyriath Bukolos), KD MOU OLH XBH
Viscount Farstrider of Erysisceptrum, Count Bukolos of the Condo, Harbinger of Cheese

TOTUS MUNDUS TABULAM RASAM EST

Lyssansa Rossheim

Post by Lyssansa Rossheim »

I'm going to reopen voting, as all relevant parties have now had a fair chance to hear about recent developments.

In terms of the current situation, let me attempt to summarise (and please do indicate any errors in my assessment):

1. Northern Absentia and Bjorngard have been leased to Elwynn by the Donation of Raikoth and consequently cannot be alienated the Elwynnese Government;

2. Western Absentia and Agningas have been excluded from the original Donation and are claimed by Yardistan under the terms of the Treaty of Peace between Elwynn and Yardistan, although the Elwynnese deny that the treaty has been ratified;

3. The Elwynnese are prepared to abandon Lun Ezkaron;

4. Aryasht is prepared to give up a third of Aryadesh;

5. Lichbrook and Yardistan are prepared to give up territory currently belonging to Amarr and Highpass in return for the Imperial County.

That's the current situation as I understand it. Assuming that is correct, the question now is how we can combine the above to create a fair and workable MCS claim. Any thoughts?
Lyssansa
Queen of Minarboria
Queen of Lichbrook, Duchess of Brookshire

Princess and Lichgravine of Lywind, Baroness of Solecism

Return to “Secret Evil Plans”