What's the deal with the bank?

Moderators: Erik Mortis, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Erik Mortis

What's the deal with the bank?

Post by Erik Mortis »

It says version 1.0.5 which is the last version I uploaded. But things HAVE changed. Is this in the config.php file?

Do I need to download a new copy of the bank for my records?

If changes have been made I need you to document them and update the version number. I realize that I've kinda disappeared, but proper documentation is IMPORTANT. (They kinda drilled that into me in college.)

Andreas the Wise

Re: What's the deal with the bank?

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I'm 98% sure I haven't touched the config.php file, but I have changed one or two things - it was just to get code for basic pages working again - some of your language mod changes had a comma missing or the like and I corrected them to make the page functional again. I checked by date of upload: I changed 'addsubdivisions.php', 'adminchangepw.php' and 'bankstats.php', all for the reason that there was some minor error stopping the code. If there's a ~ version there, I couldn't fix the error easily so I uploaded the old copy from my local version and renamed the server copy with ~ at the end, so you could come and fix it properly when you had time. See here for the basic idea. Oh, and I changed the menu to put in company pages (which is a mod) - so 'require/htmlib.php'. I don't remember changing anything else.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Anytime a change is made I document it in the config file and update the version number. So.. yeah.. if you could document those changes and update the version number.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Ok, done. Turns out I had put the first bank error in, I just hadn't put the other two in.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave. But he does deserve a cool war ribbon.
However, this account still manages:
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn - Speaker of Nelaga, Minister of Interior Affairs, and a Micron

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

thank you.

Return to “Esagila of Raynor”