A visit to Lockenhasp

All reverence is due to the Highest Divinity and Our Lord the Radiant Sun!

Moderators: (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser

Krasniy Yastreb

A visit to Lockenhasp

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

From the Lockenhasp Temple of Mo'll and Quixy, Lunaris

O celestial patrons of this great house!

I come once more to this shining beacon at the blackened heart of the Lacus Conticinium! The long-dried bed of the lake whose ancient waters concealed the terrible realm beneath our feet! The lake whose horrors set aquake the feet, paws and hooves of Her Eternal Transmogrificence herself! The place finally tamed by the valiant ranks of the Piscatorii, and the priesthood whose hands, guided by your own, rose this temple from the shattered soil.

To you I offer my humblest salutations and genuflections!

*grenade*

To the filler of a million Lunatic stomachs, the guardian of our soil, the bringer of the sun and the rain, the mighty god Mo'll, I say...

May your glowing presence in this house counteract the sordid corruptions of Balgurd upon the soil of the Lacus Conticinium, and grant unto the fields around this place such fertility as is enjoyed throughout the rest of Lunaris!

And to the apprentice goddess of the upturned mind, the neophyte protector of all whose marbles have long since rolled beyond this mortal realm, the formidable Quixy, I say this...

May you afford the brave folk resident around this place such unbalance of mind that they cannot be held criminally reponsible for their sins! Grant unto their imperiled souls such innocence that no daemon who lurks beneath our feet would find them of sufficient corruption to include in their wicked harvest!

And finally, to all collected residents of the Celestial Temple above, I say...

Blessed are ye for pushing back the waves of Arya that did for a time so befoul our southern shores! Mighty are ye for keeping the souls of the Lunatic people against pretenders to your numbers, and clever were ye to compel concession from the latter!

ImageImageImage

I'm off to Lumenetra, it's a long time since those cats were fed...

Return to “Office of Rites and Doctrines”