MoMA Order 1644/6360-001: Commissioning Rhydian Fithen

For the coordination and control of all aspects of defence and security for the Imperial Republic and its dependent territories.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) MoMA

Kaiser Dominus

Re: MoMA Order 1644/6360-001: Commissioning Rhydian Fithen

Post by Kaiser Dominus »

The Kaiser is currently being held prisoner by the rebels inside Raynor's Keep. The rebels on the other hand are claiming that the Kaiser is safe under their protection. Deliberately confusing the issue.

Mira Octavius-Aryani

MiniInt to 180 Squadron

Post by Mira Octavius-Aryani »

A coded message was received by 180 Squadron from the Ministry of the Interior:

Code: Select all

Ignore transmissions from Raynor's Keep and MoMA HQ. These facilities have been seized by dissidents.

Recommend that 180 Squadron coordinate with elements of the Kampioens to seize MoMA HQ and secure armoured vehicles located therein.

Count Palatine of Kezan
Khanum of Cabbagefall

AA27

Post by AA27 »

Just letting you know in the wiki page Strike command is part of the Rebels. But i am in Strike Command and I feel they would be fighting for us.

Tokaray al-Osman

Post by Tokaray al-Osman »

By the Office of the Ministry of Military Affairs,

To Rhydian Fithen, Greetings:

We do hereby, as our first act, being mindful of your recent meritorious service, give notice of your promotion to the full rank of Squadron Leader and assign you to the command of 180 Squadron, Strike Command. You are to quit Shirekeep and to join your Squadron on route to the island of Yardistan (map). Your mission will be to assist the Imperial Navy in its latest deployment by flying combat air patrols so as to ensure that no unsanctioned incursions occur at the instigation of foreign powers.

Given under our hands and the Seal of the Imperial Republic this 1644th Long Year Ab Nortone and 6374th Short Year Ab Sectora Condita.

Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser
His Imperial Magnificence Aurangzeb II Steffki, Kaiser of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Wielder of the Sword of Vengeance, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Sovereign of the Golden Mango Throne.
Dr Tokaray al-Osman KBH, Commissioner of the Chamber of the Crypteia, Emir of Jadid Khaz Modan, Annexer of Yardistan

AA27

Post by AA27 »

Do you happen to have map of the routes and bases the navy. Also I would like to know area the Air Control would need to be, I am honored to be given the privilege of this job and rank.

Return to “Office of Defence and Security”