Some goals as MiniInfo

Enlightening the masses.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) MiniInt

Vilhelm Benkern

Some goals as MiniInfo

Post by Vilhelm Benkern »

1. Key articles up-to-date; I will be making a list shortly but these include list of Kaisers, Kaiser's pages, decrees, and the frontpage,
2. New high quality articles written for a) all subdivisions currently being culturally developed in any way b) all citizens currently participating.
3. Comprehensive list of Shirerithian universities (currently underway) for DORE.

I am going to do some of this, but some audience participation will be necessary. For example, the idea about every citizen having an up-to-date page about themselves. I think the only real way to do this is to get people to write their own. This will make it much, much easier to work out what is going on right now, in about 6 months, when that person is inactive again. So, for that, I think bounties would be highly appropriate- and they should be graded depending on the length and quality of the article. Same goes for subdivisions, just as a little incentive.

I would like Imperial Decree records, if possible, to be completed by rote as the Kaiser makes them, in the same way that it's the Praetor's job to keep the ICoL up to date.
Vilhelm Benkern DEOMI, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Silver Swan, Red Dragon
Dirigent of Musica, Count of Mar Sara
In Aryasht Prapta Vrteti, former Prince of Aryasht; Zaila Vrteti, Norfolknath
In Elwynn Benjamin Sebasokrator Timothy Quentin Kern, Duke of Raikoth
In Khalypsil Representative of the Wisdom

Return to “Bureau of Indoctrination”