Apresentation

Enlightening the masses.

Moderators: (Shireroth) Court Historian, (Shireroth) Steward, (Shireroth) Kaiser, (Shireroth) MiniInt

Ulisses31

Apresentation

Post by Ulisses31 »

Hello, my name is a Ulisses!
I am brazilian and I'm doing for tourism here.
I would like to ask some questions about Shireroth:
When it was founded?
How many citizens have?
What is the system of government?

Regards,
Ulisses de Medeiros

Fjorleif

Re: Apresentation

Post by Fjorleif »

Welcome to Shireroth, Ulisses!

It is very nice to have a visitor from another sector of micronationalism to our nation and I'm most happy to answer your questions. :-D

Foundation date
The Imperial Republic of Shireroth was founded more than 15 years ago on April 24, 2000.

Number of citizens
There are 21 individuals on the citizenship rolls of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and about one third of them are active.

System of government
The Imperial Republic of Shireroth is a federal constitutional monarchy with a Kaiser (Kaiseress if female) as both head of state and government, who serves for a term of three months after which (s)he by his or her appointed successor. In the event that no successor has been appointed the new Kaiser is elected by the Landsraad, which is Shireroth's federal legislature.
  • The federal executive power is vested in the Kaiser who also has sweeping powers of legislative decree and can veto legislation passed by the Landsraad .
  • Federal legislative power is vested in the Landsraad, which is an assembly of all Citizens of Shireroth. It has the exclusive power to ratify treaties, can veto and repeal Imperial Decrees with a two-thirds majority, and also can depose the Kaiser with a three-fourths' majority vote of the Landsraad, and the consent of a majority of the Imperial States.
  • The federal judicial power is vested in the Imperial Judex which is headed by an Arbiter who is appointed by the Kaiser with the approval of the Landsraad.
Full information about Shireroth's system of government is to be found in the Charter of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, which is Shireroth's constitution.
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
High Priestess of the Mackerel Temple
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun
Countess of Northshire, of Arietta, and of the Lady Esther Isles

Ulisses

Post by Ulisses »

Very interesting!
Leaves one more question: What is Shireroth activity?
Because I intend to become citizens as well :)

Regards,
Ulisses de Medeiros

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Ulisses wrote:Leaves one more question: What is Shireroth activity?
According to the most recent Forumlist activity check the Imperial Republic of Shireroth had about four-and-half posts a day; 4.438 posts per day to be precise.
Fjǫrleif Llængjarla of the Houses of Ayreon-Kalirion and of the Descendants of Freyja
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun

Ulisses31

Post by Ulisses31 »

How could I be useful in Shireroth?
My experience:
-6 Months in Republic of Porto Claro*
-6 Months with Sultan in Zanzibar**

*Porto Claro is the oldest in Brazil, with approximately 23 years.
**The Sultanate of Zanzibar is a micronation that I founded and was the Sultan of there.

Regards,
Ulisses de Medeiros

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Ulisses31 wrote:How could I be useful in Shireroth?
You could be useful in many ways, since fresh blood is always welcome and there also always is a job for everyone. You could join the Diplomatic Service, or the military, or you could become a governor of one of the subdivisions of the Imperial States. The possibilities are almost endless. :D

What offices or positions have you held in Porto Claro? What are your hobbies and interests?
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun

Ulisses31

Post by Ulisses31 »

In Port Claro I applied the senator, but then I left there, before finishing the elections.
My hobbies are micronationalism, radio astronomy and learning new languages. English is one of them, because my native language is portuguese. One of the reasons I came to the anglophone is to practice my english.

Regards,
Ulisses de Medeiros

Fjorleif

Post by Fjorleif »

Ulisses31 wrote:In Port Claro I applied the senator, but then I left there, before finishing the elections.
My hobbies are micronationalism, radio astronomy and learning new languages. English is one of them, because my native language is portuguese. One of the reasons I came to the anglophone is to practice my english.
I think you would do well in the Diplomatic Service, serving as Shirithian Ambassador to countries where Imperial Republic of Shireroth has cordial relations with such as Alexandria, Stormark, Gotzborg, Natopia, etc. etc. That way you would see several other micronations and enhance your English by, among others, interacting with the people in those countries and writing diplomatic dispatches about what happens in those micronations.

In the event that you would join Shireroth, you would also become a member of the Landsraad, which is Shireroth's legislature.
Princess of Elwynn
Princess of Anun

Return to “Bureau of Indoctrination”