Hell is Elwynn

The Butter Bull's announcement box on Bastion.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Nathan

Hell is Elwynn

Post by Nathan »

Super fantastic you fools! Some errant Babkhan (is there any other kind?) managed to capture (quite easily!) not only a majority of Elwynn's entire government in one place, but also key members of NATOPIA'S government TOO, AND EVEN THE GODDAMN KAISER OF SHIREROTH! Isn't that a fine how do you do? The situation even sparked international incidents! But thankfully, some people doing something about it... the Babkhans. But different Babkhans than the ones who started it. Hallelujah. Let this be a lesson to you fools about the practicalities of having designated survivors.

MEANWHILE shit is going DOWN in Athlontown. Will it finally resolve their pathetic little civil war? Yes. But not after a few more days of this. The Emir-Marshal is a great man, the greatest military strategist Natopia has seen! I'm certain he'll be rewarded for the devastation of half of our country.

MEANWHILE, meanwhile, some fishermen talk politics. Consider these men divinely inspired with my veritas.

In MTO news, since I'm still de facto announcer for it since no one else cares, two states have applied to join! Gotzborg and Apollantis. Some idiot has applied for the thankless task of Deputy Secretary. And debate rages over Monovia. Still. My opinion on the Monovia Situation? Give it to a neutral, yet appropriate, party.

And, also congratulations to Scott Alexander, who is now a Doctor! The useful kind! :yay:
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Lord Erion

Re: Hell is Elwynn

Post by Lord Erion »

And thus it came to pass that the Butter Bull did trample and smite the rotten timbers of the fallen Malarbor, who, bereft of erudite utterances for the turns of several moons, had faded to an ashen corpse of his former self, and such an unprecedented occurrence did contribute to the ongoing imbalance of the seasons, such were its unequalled consequences...
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Bull Announcements”