Meeting the Pentheros

The global seat of the Dozan Bovic Church. A protected sovereign nation.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Aldin

Meeting the Pentheros

Post by Aldin »

Aldin and Kurai were introduced to the Pentheros who was seated at the Cathedra Cratii. He rose and walked with them in the Basilica.

"My calves, I have heard the story of the Revelation at the Ribat, and before I add it to the Tetrabiblios, I must determine its veracity. Now, Metrobosarch Kurai, you do confirm that the boy spoke the word of Bous? Or the word of Elijah?"

Kurai nodded her head, "Yes Your Holiness, he fell the floor without warning and began to speak with the force of Elijah, I myself heard Elijah months ago on a personal pilgrimage to his tomb."

Neoptolemus nodded, "Very well, then I suppose your testimony as the Metrobosarch of Benacia and that of the Metrobosarch of Lyrica is enough to verify it as a Prophecy. You have my blessing to continue to Elijah's Rest, I will grant you the permissions to stand at the tomb for as long as you need, the Elian Guard will be notified of your arrival and they will attend to you. Aldin, I hope you take a liking to the Keltian weather, because I believe your divine connection to Elijah warrants you a special place within the Church. Elijah seems to not only speak through you, but he seems to have instilled his presence in you too. I think you will make an excellent living symbol for the Holy Order of the Cult of Elijah, and perhaps more. I have asked the Abbot of the Holy Order's monastery to evaluate you for additional responsibilities. He will be observing you."

Kurai raised her finger to ask a question, "Your Holiness, I have a few quick questions about the nature of the Buttery Quadrate, I'm still a little confused about the relationship between..."

Neoptolemus held up his hand, "Not now my calf. You must take the Blessed Aldin to his grandfather's tomb. Perhaps there Elijah will provide you with some insight, too."

Kurai looked disappointed, "Oh, ok, Your Holiness."
His Eminence, Aldin Ayreon-Kalirion
Metrobosarch of the Eparchy of Smjorkyr,
Marquess of Sentratera

The Timeless Shadow

Re: Meeting the Pentheros

Post by The Timeless Shadow »

:D
NGHAFH CTAGD
THE TIMELESS SHADOW

Return to “Pentheral State of Athlon”