Hi...

The global seat of the Dozan Bovic Church. A protected sovereign nation.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Deimos Jasonides

Hi...

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

Your Holiness

Talenore has erupted in chaos. There is no longer any government. Criminal gangs are taking over the once beautiful city island state.

Can I come back?

Thank you!
Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Neoptolemus

Re: Hi...

Post by Neoptolemus »

Does Bous pity the lost calf? Does Bous have eternal and bottomless love? The Third Storish Epistle mentions you specifically by name as the only case of Bovic apostasy. The author of the Epistle, Mbs. Sergius Hergones, suggests that you would not be welcomed back in Athlon after your public renunciation of the Faith.

Of the Metrobosarchs of the Church, you were once the first among equals. A bright and promising student of the Tetrabiblios, we used your version until Nathaniel's version became standard. I must pray to receive guidance from Bous.

Your time on tropical Talenore may have softened you, the Church needs people to go to frigid Elijah's Rest. Go there, build up that city, humble yourself and seek membership into the Order of the Cult of Elijah. Once I am satisfied I may see fit to restore your status in the Church.
His Holiness, Neoptolemus
Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church

Played by Nathan

Continuator
"The devil in the details"

Post by Continuator »

Deimos Jasonides wrote:Your Holiness

Talenore has erupted in chaos. There is no longer any government. Criminal gangs are taking over the once beautiful city island state.

Can I come back?

Thank you!
Alternatively, if unrewarding toil for an disobliging deity is not your thing, I require the services of a secretary with some prior experience of "Benacian matters" for a new enterprise.

Neoptolemus

Post by Neoptolemus »

Deimos Jasonides, the willingness you have shown to abandon the Bovic Faith for a second time upsets the Church. Never return to Athlon or enter a Bovic Church!

May Butter Cow squirt his utters and warm, unpleasant, unpasteurized milk splash upon your face, getting in your mouth! May the Butter Bull bite your dick! May your breakfast tables never have room-temperature butter and your toast and pancakes be torn by cold , blasphemous, margarine! May The Adjuvant strike you blind! May T'son annoy and harass you from beyond his temporary grave! May the gates of Dairyland swing shut, just as you are about to enter!

jk, of course, Bovic swears are fun

Played by Nathan

Deimos Jasonides

Post by Deimos Jasonides »

Deimos Jasonides| Деймоос Ясооннаи | Deimoos Jasoonnai
Grand Officer of the Holy Order of the Strait of Barbary
Former Prime Minister of the State of Talenore
Former Sovereign Prince of Elwynn

Just another Ric

Neoptolemus

Post by Neoptolemus »

Begone from our fair land, Apostate! If you wish to lower your tastes to margarine, so be it!

Played by Nathan

Lord Erion

Post by Lord Erion »

This is still a margarine-free theocracy, Bous be praised!
His Imperial Highness Erion of Waffel-Paine,
Prince of Natopia, Prince of Arboria, Duke of New Aquitane, and of the Punkrock Isles, Count of Nerklaa, Count of Augustus, Lord am Baat, Baron Mirkdale, Representative in Frenzy for Arboria, Knight of the Order of the Black Hole, Awardee of the Regent's Medal, MNN.

Return to “Pentheral State of Athlon”