Thoughts on the Situation in Walstadt

The global seat of the Dozan Bovic Church. A protected sovereign nation.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Pentheros

Neoptolemus

Thoughts on the Situation in Walstadt

Post by Neoptolemus »

Open Letter to the Bovics of Walstadt:

Beloved calves. I have heard of some voices calling out for the Church's position on the re-alignment of the Principality of Kujirashi-Walstadt towards the current agenda of the Prince, His Highness Ludwig Blutwasser.

The city of Walstadt occupies an interesting place in Bovic theology. It is the site of the death of our Beloved Saint Elijah. Our scriptures still proclaim the woman who killed him to be a demon. I tell all Bovics, especially those affiliated with Elijahan Cults, we will not change our scripture.

However, that woman is no longer living among us. Prince Ludwig has stated that the new vision of Sisera is vastly different than before. He has called for healing and reconciliation. These things go both ways. Although the Natopian empire proudly proclaims its Bovic faith in its very title, we are not a mono-cultural or mono-religious nation. As Bovics we are called to honor our neighbors' customs, even if they are strange to us. It is one of our very few commandants.

Therefore, it is my personal belief that Siseranism can peacefully co-exist in the Principality of Kujirashi-Walstadt along with the Bovic Church already established there. I also call upon all Metrobosarchs, Bosarchs, and Bovics throughout Micras to extend hands of friendship to any Siseranists they may meet. To the people of Natopia, you may or may not choose to listen to me, but I call upon you to treat all people with honor and respect.

I hope that, in time, Bovinism and Siseranism can grow towards a mutual understanding.

Neoptolemus
His Holiness, Neoptolemus
Pentheros of the Dozan Bovic Church

Played by Nathan

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Re: Thoughts on the Situation in Walstadt

Post by Verion »

The servant of Bous has spoken, praise be to the Bovic Lord!
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Return to “Pentheral State of Athlon”