[Palace of the Bay] An announcement

Klaasiya's aristocratic past.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) President of Klaasiya

Naya Angus-Moonoak

[Palace of the Bay] An announcement

Post by Naya Angus-Moonoak »

The Palace of the Bay has officially announced that Her Royal Highness Tsarina Naya is pregnant and expecting a baby. The expected delivery date is rumoured to be in late Regnuary. The Palace has refused to name a father, saying this is a matter for the family. Quite understandably, Klaasiyan press has got madly speculative and pointing out names of people from right across Klaasiya, Natopia and Micras.
Her Imperial and Bovic Highness Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine

Regentess of the Natopian Nation
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Queen Companion of Uppland
Duchess of Haven
Countess of Andiopolis
Vidame of Borders Bay

King Noah
"Plow my vulva!"

Re: [Palace of the Bay] An announcement

Post by King Noah »

By the Palatine King of Uppland

To the Most High, Most Powerful and Most Excellent Lady of the Tsarski Throne,
Her Royal Majesty Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine,
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle, Queen Companion of Uppland

An Epistle of Felicitations

Most Dearly Beloved Queen of Ours,

Please do permit Us to delightfully convey Our Royal Congratulations to Your Royal Majesty regarding the maternal good fortune which has come to pass to you.

We were struck by the most profound of joy when We learnt of the merry tidings of Your Royal Majesty's upcoming motherhood. Ruled by the joy aforesaid - and having been advised by the Corps de Renseignement of the Fleur de Lys-Longships Guard that you are expecting triplets - We have ordered Upplands Konungurs Hirð to set up a Royal Nursery in the Tsarina's Tower of Halueve Hall, with three golden royal cradles adorned with precious stones from all over Reikistjarna as pièce de résistance.

In addition We wholeheartedly advise you, o Sweet Queen Companion of Ours, that the three little ones that Your Majesty is presently carrying under Your Heart Royal, shall, upon being given the Light of Life by Your Most Serene Tsarski Majesticness in the upcoming year, all become and be Princes and Princesses of Uppland. There shall also be made monetary arrangements for the three of them so that they shall not ever have want for anything in the course of the, hopefully innumerable and happy, days of their lives.

We beseech you to permit Us to be fully included in the moonturns of wonderment of your parturiency which are currently ahead of you. It would do Us tremendous delight to rub your feet and calves when you are tired, place Our Hand Royal on Your Tsarski Stomach and feel the little ones kick, and hold your hand during the moment suprême: childbirth.

Humbly We pray Your Royal Majesty to grant Us leave to finish this Epistle of Ours with advising you that We shall always be there for you and your little ones.

"May the lion not hurt you during Love's Great Adventure!"

Deeds of Tuuler Kalir and Björka Hnossdóttir through their descendants!

Given at Hartington Hold under Our Hand and the Seal of the Palatine Kingdom of Uppland this Tenth Day of Heljarmaane in the Year 1658 corresponding to the Nineth Day of the Month Bilskirnir in the Seventeenth Year of the Second Viking Age.

Naya Angus-Moonoak

Re: [Palace of the Bay] An announcement

Post by Naya Angus-Moonoak »

THE TSARINA
of the Royal Tsardom of the The Marches and the Princely Isle of NATOPIA

GREETING: His Viking Majesty the Palatine King, Prince of Klaasiya

Dearest Noah,

I have no words to express the gratitude for your proven kindness, gentleness and loyalty to me and the whole of my family. With humble thanks I accept your Royal gifts and pray Bous blesses me to see the day when my children will sleep peacefully in their Royal cradles. To bestow upon them Princely titles even before their birth is an act of indescribable kindness and show of affection and caring, for which I shall always be indebted. Childbirth will be an extremely intimate moment for me and I have already made such arrangements that my mother alone would accompany me through this most feminine journey of all, but as a dear friend you will be able to see the future Princes as soon as it is medically safe to do so.

My mother absolutely loved the river trip, and she was greatly touched by the kindness and attentiveness she told you you had treated her with.

Your loving cousin,

Tsarina of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Duchess of Haven
Countess of Andiopolis
Vidame of Borders Bay
Her Imperial and Bovic Highness Naya Angus-Moonoak of Waffel-Paine

Regentess of the Natopian Nation
Tsarina of the Royal Tsardom of The Marches and The Princely Isle
Duchess of Haven
Countess of Andiopolis