[Butter Cow City] Rest Stop

The Principality of Sororiya, the Sister Land to Flaventia.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Faro of Flaventia

Christo Eucalyptos

[Butter Cow City] Rest Stop

Post by Christo Eucalyptos »

Christo had been on the road all day. He had been telling everyone all day how shocked and surprised and honored and humbled he was to learn that the Student Senate made such a bold move. Of course he was neither shocked, surprised, or even humbled. He had known this would happen for months. He even had his things packed and an apartment picked out in the capital. The president of his fraternity had arranged for a limousine to take him from Aurochsburg to Butter Cow City.

That city had been built on the ruins of the old Laval capital and Christo felt it appropriate to depart Sororiya there rather than take a plane or travel by train, which Natopians in general were quite fond of.

While the valet was unloading his luggage from the limo and carrying it onto the passenger ferry he thought back to how he was approached by various student organizations over the past few months after his article in the Laval Letter went national. His sympathetic portrayal of the activists and framing it within the context of a national crisis earned him many supporter on campus. When the chancellor died, things got lost and plans were interrupted. The whole nation went into mourning and there were countless ceremonies televised nearly all day. But now, now Nathaniel had settled under the Crown of Ziegeland, and when all of Yellow Island stabilized under the young king the rest of the nation slowly returned to normalcy.

That normalcy included student unrest in Aurochsburg. Rallies and protests and marches were now in full swing and there was little the administration and faculty could do. In a rare procedural move, the student body actually recalled the entire Senate and elected a new one full of revolutionaries and youth-activists.

Christo couldn't help but smirk, he was the one who figured out that archaic procedural quirk.

His thoughts were interrupted by the valet approaching, "Master Eucalyptos, your bags are stowed on the ferry, pier 3, sir."

"Very good, yes thank you for your help Johnson. Ol' Garrett sure is lucky to have you around."

"Yes, I'm sure he is sir. If there is nothing else I will be leaving now. The ferry departs in 10 minutes. Good luck Master Eucalyptos, I know you will serve with distinction and bring our people back to honor and prosperity."

Christo raised his eyebrows, that sure was a specific well-wishing... too specific? "But of course Johnson, I can do no less than what Sororiya demands from me. Good bye!"
Christophos Eucalyptos
Retired Natopian Statesman,
Writer for the Bagelcratican Sporadically
Played by Nathan

Return to “Sororiya”