Operation Back on Track

Excelsior ad Augusta per Angusta

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Secretary for Defense

Nathan

Operation Back on Track

Post by Nathan »

Months after the destruction and subsequent reconstruction of Cape Newport, the Natopian space program experienced a public relations downturn. However, the public backlash against the program has subsided into mere tolerance. As the nation falls into a lazy summer malaise, the Minister of Silly Walks issued an order to the Natopian Organization of Planets to begin shipping material to NISS to restart and reenforce Natopia's orbital presence. Also included in the order was a request to design colony transport ships for the eventual re-population of New Lindstrom.

A small army of the metallic people, the Grievar, had been outfitted in their new bodies designed by Klaassoft Corp and have been sent up in small groups over the past several months. They have been doing exemplary jobs as EVA maintenance crews.

In preparation for the upgrade and expansion of New Lindstrom, the NSS Ganymede has been ordered to proceed to Tarsica to maintain a strong Natopian presence, investigate the status of the base, and ascertain the base's needs.

The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Emir of Raspur

Re: Operation Back on Track

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Hmm, I had previously imagined the Greivar as being rather like copper Golems. Interesting stuff nonetheless - I have some notes knocking around for the Aurochssturm (as in the Butter Bull Militant) Brigades that were to constitute the land component. I'll get those knocked into something presentable sharpish.

Nathan

Re: Operation Back on Track

Post by Nathan »

Most planetside Grievar laborers still have their copper golem bodies but some have been enlisted by NOOP and given bodies more suited to working in space. Their sentience developed seemingly haphazardly from AI circuitry.

The Auruchsstrum sounds fantastic :8
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Return to “The Spacefleet”