[Calbion (Southbatavia)] Trading relations

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor, (Natopia) Secretary for Foreign Affairs

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

[Calbion (Southbatavia)] Trading relations

Post by Verion »

Greetings,

Becouse of the geographical location of Calbion, we would like to enter trading relations with Natopia. The part of Natopia on the western side of Tapfer is very close to our islands.
We would like to sell our fish, grain, silver, whiskey, wood and wool in Natopia. Would you be interested in such trading relations? And what are Natopia's main export products?
1.Titus Morvayne, Prefect of Shirekeep, Count of the Skyla Islands
2.Eki Aholibamah Verion, Queen in the North
3. Ludovic Verion, Lord of Blackstone and Governor-General of the Iron Company
4. Jeremy Harwinsson Archer, super sleuth

Elijah Ayreon

Re: [Calbion (Southbatavia)] Trading relations

Post by Elijah Ayreon »

Email from elijah692@elwnet.com wrote:
Subject: The Calbion dude

Nate <3

Sorry to barge in like this... but I just saw the Calbion prince moron in the foreign ministry. Don't listen to the man. He tricked me. Not only did he lie to me, but he used me and gladly accepted payment for something he never intended selling. The bastard owes me at least 400 florins. Kick him out.

I miss you. I am feeling better now. There are less side-effects with the anti-cabbage meds now... If you and I, you know... we could try again? Maybe it'll work?

Love you.

Eli.
Elijah Ayreon-Dariolin of Waffle-Paine (no longer with us)

Ric.

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

:wink:

As long as you don't want to buy nuclear weapons, it shall be no problem.

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

Your Highness, Prince Jack,

I thank Calbion for their inquiry about opening trading relations with the Dominion. We have ample supplies of silver, grain, and fish. There has never been much demand for wool either, due to our generous cotton fields most Natopians wear cotton, but I am not opposed to allowing the citizens of the Dominion the option to purchase. Wood would be needed as well. I notice on the MCS Resource Map that Calbion has access to surplus silk as well.

The Dominion has for trade cotton, natural gas, grains, cattle, precious and semi-precious jewels, silver, spices, tropical fruit, and a gratuitous amount of fish. I would like to gauge your interest in joining Elwynn and Natopia in an attempt to revitalize the Micras Initiative Trade Organization (it has no relation to the Micras Treaty Organization that Jingdao has issue with) as a way to re-establish a regulated system for trading resources. Considerable work on the MITO is done, it just needs to be restarted and maintained by a core of dedicated trading partners. The MITO incentivizes trading by categorizing participants based on the type and quantity of resources they have access to by land ownership and trade deals.

I look forward to your response. If the MITO is not suitable for Calbion's interests then I'm sure the Natopian markets would welcome an influx of Calbionese wood and wool in exchange for whatever you may need.

Regards,

Nathan Waffel-Paine,
Chancellor of the Dominion

P.S. HOWEVER, if you acted dishonorably toward not only my husband Elijah, who is also a citizen of this Dominion, then we have absolutely no interest in cavorting with the likes of you.
Email from n8dgr8@nol.com wrote: To: eijah692@elwnet.com
Re: The Calbion dude

Elijah! I'm so happy you are recovering. I've been locked in my private chambers these past few days out of despair and grief. If you feel strong enough.... well... I'm always willing to try it again!

About the Calbionese prince, I won't be offering any private financial transactions. In fact, I've asked him if he would be interested in that idea we had about a revitalized internationally standardized trading system. I believe that he mistreated you, and if he is unrepentant we will have no business with him. But if we can get more trading partners interested it may be worth the unpleasantness of dealing with him.

I miss you baby!

Love,
Nate
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Verion
Ayn Rand's toyboy

Post by Verion »

I would like to join the MITO, but perhaps the Southbatavian nation should join as a whole.

Nathan

Post by Nathan »

I'm very pleased that Calbion and Southbatavia are interested. I'll post a proposal in the Wild Goat Pub soon for all interested parties to discuss.
The ghost of Nathan Waffel-Paine

Return to “Foreign Affairs Archive”