Period of Mourning for Basileus Petros III

Imperial decrees, foreign affairs, defense, and judicial courts.

Moderators: (Natopia) Emperor, (Natopia) Chancellor

Nathan II

Period of Mourning for Basileus Petros III

Post by Nathan II »

His Most Bovic Majesty, Nathan Anders Aharsi Waffel-Paine & Drak, Second of His Name, by the Loving Grace of the Butter Cow Emperor of the Natopians, Faro of Flaventia, Monarch of Ziegeland, Prince of Sororiya, Lord of Yellow Island and of Nova Alrodria; Duke of Modan & Malarboria; Marquis of Lükanburg, Count-Elector of Mertfray, Count of Ynnraile, Viscount Drakland, Lord Andelarion an der Neurändern, and Lord in Jorvik; Triumphal Defender of All Four Quarters, Lord of Tarsica; Metrobosarch of Lindström; Sovereign of the Ancient and Secret Order of the Black Hole; Grand Commander of the Natopian Defense Force; Avatar of the Imperial and Royal House of Waffel-Paine, Heir to the Imperial Bloodline of Drak, and Head of House Kilynn; Conqueror of Dracoheim, Uniter of the Demesnes, Protector of the Eternal Nation, Guardian of the Icons of the State, Wielder of the Sword of Sovereignty, Grand Mayor of Lindström City, and Scourge of Lavalon; Scion of the Three Peoples, Vessel of Dual Natures, Progeny of the Once-Living God, and Transcendence of the Dhury

sends Somber Greetings to the People of Constancia

It is with a heavy heart that I have learned of the death of Petros, Basileus of Constancia. Petros was a dear friend of mine and his friendship helped establish the early and strong friendship between Natopia and Constancia. His wife lived in Klaasiya for many years and I had the occasion to attend dinner with them several times over the years and always found Petros a delightful man.

He led Constancia for decades, through the insurmountable feat of moving the entire nation north out of harms way and for more prosperity. And, like a truly noble and selfless man, put the needs of his people ahead of his own, and having done the necessary, but difficult, work to set up the Constancian people for prosperity, chose to step back, and promulgated a constitutional monarchy that reduced his direct powers. The Kingdom blossomed into the Imperial State, a solid and stout ally of the Natopian Nation.

Out of respect for this great man, I do hereby declare a month-long period of mourning throughout the Bovic Empire. Government buildings and embassies will fly the Black Imperial Flag.

NATHAN II

Signed at Vista de Nada
23 Bulltober 1687
By The Emperor Himself with His Own Hand.
His Most Bovic Majesty, Nathan II,
Emperor of the Natopians

Return to “Vista de Nada Palace”